What should I do first?

Dec 29, 2011
Australia my friend. And where should I go find it? Well, I don't trust Ebay but a trustworthy within Australia should be fine since I can handle the order more easily.

There are a few shops around, Mehow Magic has books. Theres nothing wrong with eBay though, if you're worried, you can just get it from a store, on eBay, rather than a person.

Reactions: TroyTheGreat
Jun 24, 2015
Correction - Hermetic Press has free shipping on international orders over $200. L&L Publishing has 10% off the purchase of 3 or more books and ships internationally at cost. Either is a good source.
Thank you so much my friend, for such kind assistance. Have a blessed day!

Jun 30, 2015
New York City
Here's some advice you won't get too often but I swear by it. Pick one effect, maybe something gimmicky if you must, but let it be simple and powerful and EASY to perform. Whenever you're struggling with learning something new, it always feels good to have one thing in your "back pocket" to keep you going. Basically... don't spread yourself too thin and try learning 10 things at once. Because it's better to master 1 thing then know how 10 effects work, but not able to perform any of them well. You'll burn out quick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results