What would you like to see sold in the T11 GEAR section?

Nov 25, 2007
Hey all,

I have seen in the GEAR section of this site that they have t-shirts for sale. My question to you all is what products would you like to see sold on the GEAR section of this site? It has to be merchandise that the public will invest in and they have to be quality items that will have a long life...

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
To be honest, I could really go for some kind of a beanie. It could probably have a tiny emblem of one of the Guardian angels on the side. Some more shirts would be nice too. I really like the direction that they took in designing the shirts that they already have. How about gift certificates? Now that I think about it, that would be a cool prize for one of the Saturday Night Contests...a $25 Theory11 gift certificate.

Could accessories also fit into the "gear" section?

If I think of anything else, I'll edit this post.

Shane K.

Sep 2, 2007
Visalia, CA
Guardian shirt

I would LOVE a guardian shirt
with a giant battle scene of angels fighting demons and on top of a mountain is the main angel striking down the devil (the same on the card):D

Dec 3, 2007
I think jeweliry would be good like a gardian dog-tag or so and yea Manny shirt idea is good just like the tat's on scofields body in prison break :p

Sep 4, 2007
A T11 sweatshirt with the 11 on the sweatshirt would own. Maybe have pockets on the inside for your cards and coins, and it could be zip up.:D

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
something where you can store all your props or something more like a pouch were u can carry everything you need to go out and perform and something like shoes with a gaurdian on it lol

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
well if you could buy skill then... yeah... but okay anyway! id LOVE to see a porper clip with a T11 on it or a guardian angel thatd be amazing and id buy it!

Nov 8, 2007
I would LOVE a guardian shirt
with a giant battle scene of angels fighting demons and on top of a mountain is the main angel striking down the devil (the same on the card):D

Awesome idea. I too would love a t-shirt with the Guardian artwork.

As for the rest of the stuff, I'll pass. I'm not a fan of decking myself out in companies' logos and making myself look like a walking advertisement for consumerism.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
I saw some really sweet ideas earlier on in this thread, I like the idea of the guardian t-shirt i'd definetly buy that. Maybe a guardian card clip too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results