What's the greatest...

Bicycle Rider Backs. They are used all over the world and recognized by almost all laypeople.

David

No trying to attack you or any thing but these goes to everyone. Are bicycle really the most common to lay people? I mean only in the us you can buy them everywhere. Every where else there hard to find and are expensive. Personally just use any cards you feel like. Their rarely is someone that complains about the cards. I usually use tally's and laypeople like the way they look. So just use whatever cards you like the most since people have different tastes in cards.

Feb 28, 2008
I have to agree with Eddie... everyone seems to have differring thoughts on Guardians and Wynns and Ghost Decks and what have you, but everyone seems to agree that Tally's are above average cards that they enjoy using.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
No trying to attack you or any thing but these goes to everyone. Are bicycle really the most common to lay people? I mean only in the us you can buy them everywhere. Every where else there hard to find and are expensive. Personally just use any cards you feel like. Their rarely is someone that complains about the cards. I usually use tally's and laypeople like the way they look. So just use whatever cards you like the most since people have different tastes in cards.

Sorry, I misunderstood his question. I thought he meant what cards are used the most. Tallys are the most ideal, but not everybody uses them. I've seen people from all over the world use Bikes.

David

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
What a lot of people don't realise is that just because it's a Bicycle deck doesn't mean everyone instantly knows that it's not a trick deck or something. To a layman, any deck you pull out will be a little suspicious. If you do something that blows their mind, it'll raise that suspicion. The only way to guarantee that a layman won't suspect anything is if you use their deck.

But just for the sake of the thread, the greatest cards in magic are playing cards... Tarot cards work for some effects but I reckon playing cards are much more workable...:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results