What's wrong with my Digital Dissolve gimmick?

Sep 4, 2007
Well i purchased Digital Dissolve about 2 weeks ago. I love the dvd, and effect, everything. But after about 3-4 days my D.D. gimmicked coin started getting these wierd colored spots. Now i cannot perform this effect( i cannot go into too much detail without exposing). But what should i do, i've already sent T11 an eticket, but still havent got any replies. I don't mean to stir up any frustration towards Digital Dissolves. I do love it, its amazing, its just i can't use it with this gimmicked coin. What should i do?

Sep 2, 2007
Well i purchased Digital Dissolve about 2 weeks ago. I love the dvd, and effect, everything. But after about 3-4 days my D.D. gimmicked coin started getting these wierd colored spots. Now i cannot perform this effect( i cannot go into too much detail without exposing). But what should i do, i've already sent T11 an eticket, but still havent got any replies. I don't mean to stir up any frustration towards Digital Dissolves. I do love it, its amazing, its just i can't use it with this gimmicked coin. What should i do?

All support tickets are answered, at most, in 24 hours. If it has been more than that, you might want to check you junk/spam folder because sometimes the responses end up there. If not, send a private message to Jon Raiker, who handles the support tickets, and he'll lend you a hand with your problem, or call up customer service at 800-511-9484.

In regards to the colored spots, I'm not really sure what you can do. The best thing, I would suggest, is to wait for an official response, as it sounds like you may need a replacement, before you try to fix the problem yourself.

Best of luck.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
take your gimmick and clean it in some hot salt water, It may help take the spots off. Or depending on what you keep the gimmick in, like leather for example, that may be your problem.

Sep 8, 2007
Florida
The English penny is made of brass. Get some brass cleaner and clean The coins. If you let them both tarnish until they are dark like an American Penny the spots should go away. I do a lot of coin tricks and sometimes I like them Shiny. But try the brass cleaner. It makes them look nice. They will spot if they are wet like from sweaty hands.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results