What's your Wii number?

Dec 3, 2007
damn im missing out of this... save me a seat for another day so i can get my wii started...

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
My Wii friend number is:
1032-2986-9858

Anyone, feel free to add me. I believe it says Adam, which is my little brother's name.

I have Wii Sports (can you play that online?), Mario Kart, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Well, we have a few others, but those are the only ones that I play, when I play.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
My Wii friend number is:
1032-2986-9858

Anyone, feel free to add me. I believe it says Adam, which is my little brother's name.

I have Wii Sports (can you play that online?), Mario Kart, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Well, we have a few others, but those are the only ones that I play, when I play.

You're missing the last 4 numbers of your code.

Asher

D

Deleted member 2755

Now that I know you own a Wii Lee... You BETTER get The Conduit when it comes out. ;) Will have 16 player online with voice chat. :D

I haven't played my Wii in over a month now. I actually let a friend borrow it. When I get my Wii back, I'll be sure to send you my code Lee. Man, this thread was random. At first when I went into the thread I thought to myself "Oh man... who the heck started this thread?..." Then I saw it was you.:p

-Doug

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Man, this thread was random. At first when I went into the thread I thought to myself "Oh man... who the heck started this thread?..." Then I saw it was you.:p

-Doug

I try and connect with people on levels other than magic.

It seems to be working.

When you get your code, send it in -- you can be on my baseball team!

Asher

Nov 17, 2007
Haha. If this was 5 years ago, I'd probably have the highest gaming system and could own all of ya'll! Haha. But, ego aside, I gave up games for a new art...magic.

Jan 13, 2008
I'm in class right now, but I'll add you all later when I get home (and post my Wii friend code thingy then as well, of course). :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results