where can i learn the Which hand coin mentalism ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Hell I'd just go with a pk ring and shim

But if you have a strong enough magnet to feel it through their closed fist, it would be a strong enough pull for them to feel. Maybe if you had them squeeze hard enough?

You might be able to learn a method for this (Prevaricator) in about an hour, but to be able to perform it will take months or longer.

Sep 1, 2007
The method I use can be found in an Edward Norton movie. No, I won't say which one, though some of you have probably already guessed. If you haven't, you need to watch more movies. Method works very well for me. No gimmicks, no setup, very easy to do, but requires you to have a certain amount of tact and performance ability to really sell it. It's not 100%, but in real mentalism you never want to be 100% anyway.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
The better know versions can be found in Rick Maue's Book of Haunted Magick, Jerome Finley's Thought Channel and Patrick Redford just put out a more in-depth companion to his Prevaricator that gives you alternative perspectives. I should note that Jerome's material include Byrn Reynold's brilliant thinking on the routine as well.

As a Mentalist I do my best to avoid gimmicks and more so, being reliant on gimmicks. I believe the leading obligation to this craft is being able to replicate anything a person sees me do on stage, at the drop of a hat. While that is a bit of a stretch with certain routines a good 85% of my traditional stage age can be done in just that manner and the other 15% I could probably replicate if I just thought things through a bit more (you can replicate all of it through Muscle Reading, Observational Skills, and using your vocabulary in a creative way)

Aug 24, 2015
The better know versions can be found in Rick Maue's Book of Haunted Magick, Jerome Finley's Thought Channel and Patrick Redford just put out a more in-depth companion to his Prevaricator that gives you alternative perspectives. I should note that Jerome's material include Byrn Reynold's brilliant thinking on the routine as well.

As a Mentalist I do my best to avoid gimmicks and more so, being reliant on gimmicks. I believe the leading obligation to this craft is being able to replicate anything a person sees me do on stage, at the drop of a hat. While that is a bit of a stretch with certain routines a good 85% of my traditional stage age can be done in just that manner and the other 15% I could probably replicate if I just thought things through a bit more (you can replicate all of it through Muscle Reading, Observational Skills, and using your vocabulary in a creative way)
Where can I get said books please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results