Where is it...

Sep 1, 2007
The DVD or artist I can learn those 2 card 1 hand flourishes.

You know.. Only 2 cards in your hand flourishing them lol. I'm new to flourishing so I don't know much about it.

Please let me know, thanks!

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
The DVD or artist I can learn those 2 card 1 hand flourishes.

You know.. Only 2 cards in your hand flourishing them lol. I'm new to flourishing so I don't know much about it.

Please let me know, thanks!

I know that I will sound like a "wanna be" mod, but whatev, there isnt need for you to post the same queestion in two different categories.

That being said, there are a bunch of places where you can learn them, Richard Z has a one card twirl tutorial floating around the media in theory11, also, Garry A. posted a tutorial to a move similar to firefly by huron, they are both free so you could check those out.

Sep 1, 2007
I know that I will sound like a "wanna be" mod, but whatev, there isnt need for you to post the same queestion in two different categories.

That being said, there are a bunch of places where you can learn them, Richard Z has a one card twirl tutorial floating around the media in theory11, also, Garry A. posted a tutorial to a move similar to firefly by huron, they are both free so you could check those out.

I know, sorry.

But thanks for the reply.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results