Where to discuss product information with others who also own the trick?

Aug 26, 2016
I recently received the Osyssey ring trick, and watched the corresponding video download. Because uses of the gimmick are presented as "utility" moves, I would like to freely discuss and collaborate how to implement these utilities, and how to develop more utilities with others, without the concern about revealing the trick secrets to others who may not have the trick.

What is the best way of doing this? I don't know anyone else personally who has the trick. I would also like to create some videos of moves which I am working on and share them with others who have purchased this trick.

Is there a way to give form users access to product discussions if they have purchased the trick, or would I just post a warning in the topic and then go for it?

Oct 19, 2015
I generally put out a post asking a question about a trick or category of tricks. Then after a few responses, pick out the one that you feel best about, based on the responses, and PM them specific questions....

Aug 26, 2016
Yeah, I was thinking more of a thread to freely discuss the trick without feeling the need to censor language regarding the gimmick. Maybe I can just post in the topic heading "spoiler alert" and then post freely. I am just concerned to reveal anything that the originator of the trick doesnt want revealed unless you have purchased the product.

I was also thinking about posting YouTube videos of things I am working on with the gimmick, but then provide a password to the video, and post the password on the forum, so its not released to the general public.

Oct 19, 2015
From what I know about this site, they will not let anyone reveal a trick! They probably will take down or change anything posted that reveals a gimmick....as you probably know, magicians do not reveal how they do it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results