Which is your favorite...

Which 1?

• Shadow Masters

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Black Tiger

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Black Ghost

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • and i could put the Guardians in here too.{"Guardians" choose)

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First of all ... i know this is just another "Which is ur fav. ...", but im bored and its free space, i hope u guys dont get mad at me...im just bored and excited for my B-Day Dec. 16 and X-Mess Dec. 25..so here it is...which black deck do u like more?...

1. Shadow Masters
2.Black Tiger
3.Black Ghost
4.Guardians

Aug 31, 2007
Have you heard of Pre-USPCC Studs? They're on Ebay, in my opinion it's one of the best decks around. Though the new Studs are decent too.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Um...last I checked the Guardians deck isn't black.

if you mean black design on the back, what about the black tally-ho's (both circle and fan back)? the black regular faced bicycles......

Just curious.....unless.....there's a black faced Guardians deck coming soon that I was unaware of.....oh wait....that's how rumours start :$

Sep 2, 2007
Um...last I checked the Guardians deck isn't black.
You say tomato, I say tam-ah-to. ;)

Personally, I would have to go with the Bicycle Guardians. First, in my opinion, they're a dynamic deck of cards. Moreover, you get a chance to partake in the theory11 holiday contest. You may even get a chance to hang out with a theory11 artist of your choice, such as the great Jon Raiker.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
C

clarrus

I know this is gonna sound kinda dumb but I bought this deck of cards from Eckard the chain pharmacy a long time ago and it's all plastic. I dug it out of my archives and started playing around with them. I have another deck of plastic cards but there just something about the feel of the eckard plastic cards that really tickle my fancy. I got it for like $1.69. It's my temporary favorite for now.

Well if you go by looks, out of all the black decks, I'd say the Guardians and Vipers are my favourite for their looks. I cannot really comment on the feel of all of them since I dont own a BG or SM. I will tell you though that I'm in love with the Tally Ho Vipers, they're thick, fan amazing and just really stand out. The second edition Guardians last a pretty long time, my still fan perfectly and its been 2 weeks since I opened them, and have used them about an accumlative 10 hours. As for the Tigers....well I only own 1 deck and I loved them at first but, after about 4 or 5 days they clumped and just went all bleh.

Hopefully I was a bit of help, if your looking for some Holiday shopping.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results