Which playing cards?

May 23, 2008
Just thinking about buying some new cards from T11 and thinking about which one to buy. The split spades are the most expensive, the guardians and centurions are 4.95 and SS are 6.95 tell me which one you think is best and for split spades be specific on color. thanks :D

May 16, 2008
If you get a brick, Guardians are 25% off today and you have a chance to win a years supply, plus you get a signed deck by the T11 artists. I suggest taking advantage.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Depends on what you like. I would go for Split Spades (Blue or Black), but they are much more expensive. I haven't used Guardians and Centurions enough to really know which is better, but I know from Centurions that they are extremely durable and feel great.

So, go with SS if you have some extra cash, and Centurions if you are cut for money.

David

Here I will give some cool descriptions of each and what they are good for.

Centurions: Thick. Great for flourishing and decent for magic.

Guardians: Well they are good for magic and flourishing. and you have that chance to win the year supply if you buy a brick so that's cool.

Split Spades: Although expensive they are very cool. They have a good stock and unique feel. They'll hold together and serve flourishers and magicians well. I bought black in these. They also have a discount for the more you buy.

These are what each T11 deck is like. I hope this helped some. And, be sure to take all this into consideration before purchasing. Stay cool.

Dylan P.

May 10, 2008
I would still say the guardians, I absoluetly love them and are my main working deck. The centurions don't feel much differnet in my opinion, and I havent had the honor of using a SS deck yet so I can't really comment on that yet (though I plan to!):D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results