White Centurions Window - Unfair?

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri
I logged on last night (along with everyone else I suppose) to try to purchase some of the acclaimed white centurions and was very disappointed. Once added them to my cart (yes, i got some decks actually in my cart) I went through the usual steps for members. I even had a credit card on file. Finally, I got to the last step, clicked finish, and was met by a big red OUT OF STOCK message. I was just thinking that once you get them in your cart, shouldn't those be yours? Like in the real world? No one should be able to take the ones in your cart once they are there, right? I just wanted to point that out because I thought it was rather unfair. Nonetheless, thanks for everything Theory 11! You guys rock.

E

P.S. Thread is awesome!

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Other people hit finish before you. =\

I didn't even know there was a release window until today. :eek:

It's as fair as it can possible be... it sounds harsh but it couldn't possibly be more fair. 100 decks. That's it.

-Kevin

Aug 18, 2008
I see your point, but if they changed it, someone could say add all of them to his cart quickly, and then hold them until he wanted to..not fair to everyone else

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
You do know that they sell them to make money, don't you? A shop isn't going to stop you buying all of it's products just because somebody else might want some, a shop is going to try and sell as many as quickly as possible. Theory11 isn't here to give you whatever you want, it's here to make money just like any other business. You can't say that it's Theory11's fault you didn't get any white cents. I'm sorry but thinking any other way is just stupid.

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I GOTTA SAY IT. I DO WISH THEY HAD PUT A 3 DECK LIMIT THAT WOULD OF BEEN NICE. AS FOR WHAT WAS POSTED BY RANDOM --> "A shop isn't going to stop you buying all of it's products just because somebody else might want some, a shop is going to try and sell as many as quickly as possible. Theory11 isn't here to give you whatever you want, it's here to make money just like any other business" AS TRUE AS THIS IS I HAVE TO SAY THAT IF THEY REALLY WANTED THE CASH THEY COULD EASILY SELL THEM ON THE SITE FOR 20 BUCKS OR EVEN EBAY FOR 40 AND UP. SO I GOTTA THANK THEM FOR THE OPPORTUNITY BUT, AT LEAST I GOT A FEW DECKS OF WYNN'S. IF I HAD NOT BEEN SO GREEDY AND JUST GONE WITH THE DANG CENTS I WOULD OF GTTEN THEM BUT NOOOOO I HAD TO HAVE BOTH. NEXT TIME I HOPE THAT THEY PUT A LIMIT OF 3 THEN MANY MORE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE A CRACK AT THEM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results