Who here got Jerry's from Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
Hey I was just wondering who here got a pack of Jerry's Nuggets from Lee Asher's site on friday. Also How much did you pay for them. I was just wondering because..... uh.... im not really sure why, but I want to know for some reason.

I didn't get any because I was in school and waiting for track practice to start.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I didnt even try. I would'nt mind having some but for me the price is not right. I've handled them before and well, I'll just say they were'nt for me. To each their own.

Anyone know how fast they went?

Jan 13, 2008
I didn't try, either. While I wouldn't have gotten them to use, I would have been getting them for my collection. However, the price was not right for me, as well. Realistically, given how fast things like that sell out, you would have been paying $150+ for a deck...which is well above my acceptable card price limit.

Oh well. Congrats to those who got any, and I hope you enjoy them! :)

All I will say on the matter is no matter how good a deck of cards is suppose to be, they are not worth paying $50 bucks or more per deck. That's just too expensive for my taste. I'd be scared sick to pharo them for fear of ruining the cards.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
....So the conversation from the closed thread about Jerry's Nuggets has migrated to a new thread?

Interesting.

All I will say on the matter is no matter how good a deck of cards is suppose to be, they are not worth paying $50 bucks or more per deck. That's just too expensive for my taste. I'd be scared sick to pharo them for fear of ruining the cards.

that is not what this thread is about, and there was a reason why the last thread about jerry's nuggets was closed. So please only talk about if you got them at Lee's site or not

D

Deleted member 2755

Hey everyone. This thread is pretty off topic so I'm gonna go ahead and lock it.

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results