Who is Worse?

Sep 1, 2007
Penn and Teller are clearly worse since they've drastically advanced magic in popular society, since they're incredibly intelligent rational artists and thinkers, since they give a damn about the world we live in and make constant efforts to improve it, etc.

Seriously, is this question a joke or what?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I can barely remember a single time that I've been fooled harder than watching Penn and Teller's live Vegas show for the first time. If you're a magician (or not) and want to get really, truly, deeply fooled with original magic - don't miss their live show. One of the best.

Dec 3, 2008
Does anyone know how to read?

He never says that either of them are bad, he's just asking which one is worse IN COMPARISION to the other one.

May 24, 2008
I think he is asking who is worse for revealing sleight of hand. David Castle reveals tons of tricks on his website, but Penn and Teller in their show, show many principles of sleight of hand.

May 19, 2008
manchester
no because when they reveal their sleight of hand (pen and teller) its all part of the "experiance" of the show, david (j) castle just walks around trying to teach you sleaving...

lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results