Who will go out with someone who does magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
First off....(not bein rude, jus helpin)...the 3 threads you posted were slighty shifting my perception of understanding them, I believe they were not worth getting ur post/thread count up. Instead maybe combine all 3 threads an explain each one more in detail as 1 [ I ]complete[ I ] thread. 2nd, yes I have a love for magic, I think everyone here does too...or else they wouldnt be pursuing a career as a magician or a flourisher..or both! I currently do not have a membership with any club...but will be joing the Houdini club here down by me. I hope this advice helps :)

May 12, 2009
Interesting thought.
Well, for my case yes. My girlfriend loves that I do magic. It comes in the complete package ;)
She finds it different, interesting and fun then some of the other hobbies guys are in to.
It was also the biggest ice breaker between us.
And no, I didn't meet her while performing. We knew each other when we where 12 years old. 15 years later we bumped in to each other and magic just popped up in the conversation.

Nov 1, 2007
This is the worst thread to ever be posted on Theory11.

Jr?, stop being a complete noob, immediately. You're the reason why no one respectable wants to be seen on the Theory11 forums.

Jan 5, 2009
Small town Ohio
This is the worst thread to ever be posted on Theory11.

Jr?, stop being a complete noob, immediately. You're the reason why no one respectable wants to be seen on the Theory11 forums.

Man, that's a little harsh...

I would just say, you really need to think about the threads you're posting on here and if they are really relevant.

Nov 1, 2007
Have you seen the four or five threads that he's posted in the past few days? None of them are necessary, his grammar is beyond awful, and he is the definition of a nooblet. Even if he did have a good idea for a thread, you wouldn't be able to understand him.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Have you seen the four or five threads that he's posted in the past few days? None of them are necessary, his grammar is beyond awful, and he is the definition of a nooblet. Even if he did have a good idea for a thread, you wouldn't be able to understand him.

Noob? I would love to see you perform or actually show us your work....You are not in position to be calling who is a noob and who isnt.

I dont know if you are aware, but he has dyslexia, and he has posted in the past a lot of very inteligent threads, I would rather read this thread rather than a thread about "coolest cards on the zite?" "What about the wire??" " oh my gosh the buck are so cool"

I have enjoyed a lot of his threads, so please, think before speaking, respect and you will be respected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results