Why aren't there any negative reviews on Ellusionist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2008
Actually, I've had words with people about that.

Too few words.

I tried being nice before. Guys like you just walked all over me.

Really? You constantly say (actually, mostly imply) that your right and we're wrong, while insulting people with eloquent words (admitingly, words that I'm forced to look up in a dictionary to comprehend) clever, and witty one-liners, and your tell us where walking all over you? Sounds like someone's losing an argument....

NOTE: Actually, that "You" was pointed to a general population. Not necessarily YOU exactly.

Glass houses. You were given an apology,...

A half-ass apology that anyone else could never manage to pull-off without receiving unjustified, nasty-ass insults (or one-liners).

and you threw back in the face of the one who gave it to you.

How did I do that?

You can stop this victim crap, because nobody wants to hear it.

These recent posts I've just made, I didn't have that situation in mind at all. I know, hard to believe but it's true.

I know what your thinking: "Liar."

And I'm not acting like a victim; I'm just telling it like it is.

I have delt with Steer over E before and it was not pleasant. I did not get banned or locked but amazingly within minutes of our conversation all my passwords for the protected forums were deleted. Coincidence I think not.
This young person has a lot to learn about life. Being harsh gets one nowhere.
It seems his annoying style is to create conflict so that he can flaunt his moderator power. Sure seems like he could take some lessons from Bob over there.
And what is this"You're done here." Quoted from a page back on these forums. Does he think he controls this site also. I sure hope not. I am done with E because of people like him.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Guys,

This thread has been closed for many obvious reasons. The thread has become nothing more than a back-and-forth argument between others, it has gone off-topic on more than one occasion, and, despite a warning from another moderator to remain polite and civil, the posts have continued to remain disrespectful. I am going to lock the thread so we can focus on furthering their own magic.

Let us not forget that there are rules, to which we must all adhere.

Should you all have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to PM myself or another moderator.

Thank you,
TDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results