Why aren't there any negative reviews on Ellusionist?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dragon521, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. These recent posts I've just made, I didn't have that situation in mind at all. I know, hard to believe but it's true.

I know what your thinking: "Liar."

And I'm not acting like a victim; I'm just telling it like it is.

2. I have delt with Steer over E before and it was not pleasant. I did not get banned or locked but amazingly within minutes of our conversation all my passwords for the protected forums were deleted. Coincidence I think not.
    This young person has a lot to learn about life. Being harsh gets one nowhere.
    It seems his annoying style is to create conflict so that he can flaunt his moderator power. Sure seems like he could take some lessons from Bob over there.
    And what is this"You're done here." Quoted from a page back on these forums. Does he think he controls this site also. I sure hope not. I am done with E because of people like him.

3. Guys,

This thread has been closed for many obvious reasons. The thread has become nothing more than a back-and-forth argument between others, it has gone off-topic on more than one occasion, and, despite a warning from another moderator to remain polite and civil, the posts have continued to remain disrespectful. I am going to lock the thread so we can focus on furthering their own magic.

Let us not forget that there are rules, to which we must all adhere.

Should you all have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to PM myself or another moderator.

Thank you,
    TDA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.