Wildcard

Jul 25, 2008
I dont know how often wild card got on this site but he was killed in a drive by yesterday this is a post from his father on another site

"Wildcard" died in a drive by shooting 12/24/08. This is his father David. I was going through Hayden's history on his computer and it seemed that he was a very active member of this site. I just thought i would tell you all about this. I'm sorry if this is sort of hard to believe considering it is over the internet. I'll be checking by a few times just to update alittle and answer questions...

if you are christian please pray for his family wildcard was a strong believer, if your not christian still pray or have a moment of silence for the young magician thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
May 10, 2008
You have my respects and my condolances, good sir.

I am not a man of god, but I pray He will help you through this.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
wow, whats a messed up world we live in.
you have my respects and my condolances, your in my prayers.

god bless you

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
My condolences.

I know you'll be going through a lot of stress for the shooting of your son (especially on Christmas Eve). I will pray for you guys and hope you make your way through this.

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Guys, the person who posted this is not Wildcard's father. Wildcard's father posted this on a different forum which some of us belong to and Eclipse is just reposting it here.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I'm sorry. There are some things that should not be joked about. This is one of them. I hope whoever was joking about this feels very deeply ashamed of themselves, though I really do hope it WAS a prank. And if it wasn't somebody joking, that's even worse. So as I said, I'm sorry, whatever the outcome.

Jul 25, 2008
someone hacked his account and posted that he was killed we have admins (on the other site) figureing it all out whew

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results