Will Control work on a nurse?

Jan 27, 2008
My friends sister is currently in college to become a nurse and im wondering if she will know more than the average person and be able to figure out this trick or if the method will work where she is able to take my pulse like she would for a patient and then be tricked =)

Thanks!

My friends sister is currently in college to become a nurse and im wondering if she will know more than the average person and be able to figure out this trick or if the method will work where she is able to take my pulse like she would for a patient and then be tricked =)

Thanks!

Control FAQ Page said:
Q. Can I perform Control for doctors and nurses? Would it fool them?
A. Control is an illusion, and as such, is not designed to be performed
for trained medical professionals. However, this point is covered in detail
in the Control video.

Hopefully that helps you out a bit.

-RA69

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
No, it probably wouldn't fool a nurse, they'd probably see right through the trick. Then again, it depends on how well you perform it. I'd recommend buying it anyway.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
My wife is a nurse (RN) and it fooled her. I didn't do the full performance but just a test so the entire scene wasn't even set and she was still fooled. She has been in nursing for the past 5 years so take that for what it's worth.

Given the tips that Wayne and Danny both offer I think this could fool just about anyone in all honesty. Danny asked some incredible questions that I am sure many of us would have asked during the section where Wayne demonstrates the method and subtleties to Danny.

--Jim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results