William Draven featured in MAGIC Magazine!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing great this week!

I just bought the new issue of MAGIC Magazine for the iPad (so awesome) and stumbled across an article about a new movie being shot about magic. The movie is entitled "Desperate Acts of Magic" and follows the fictional Jason Kant and his associates as they travel through life and show business of magic.

One of the actors in the film is "Freakshow performer William Draven"! It also contains images from the film of Draven performing the Human Blockhead! I thought this was awesome to see and to congratulate Draven on the role!

Good luck with the movie and I wish you the best!

Oh wow! I made magic mag? Sweet- Thank you for the shout out Casey! I'm going to have to buy a copy of it now. ^_^ Also make sure you check out "Desperate Acts of Magic" when it releases to see other great magicians doing magic in a natural way to complement the movies plot such as Johnathan Levit, Rob Zabrecky, and more!

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Oh wow! I made magic mag? Sweet- Thank you for the shout out Casey! I'm going to have to buy a copy of it now. ^_^ Also make sure you check out "Desperate Acts of Magic" when it releases to see other great magicians doing magic in a natural way to complement the movie such as Johnathan Levit, Rob Zabrecky, and more!

Definitely buy a copy! Here's your picture! (Beware of not good quality of camera)

DSC00734.jpg

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Draven....I didn't even say anything to you recently because I figured you were already a subscriber and knew. Silly me. For those of you who don't subscribe to MAGIC magazine it is well worth it and not that expensive really. I think when you buy the full year it comes to 5 bucks an issue.

Either way...Congrats on being mentioned it in Draven.

Apr 11, 2011
By the way, Draven is excellent in the movie. I hope you will follow us on Facebook where we post of photos, videos, etc. Become a fan at facebook.com/desperateactsofmagic. Also check out our website at www.desperateactsofmagic.com. We've shot 11 days so far. We've got 7 to go. If you live in the L.A. area, and you're interested in being in the movie, there will be more opportunities, including a big shoot that we're doing on May 1st.

Thanks!

- Joe Gold
Writer/Director, Desperate Acts of Magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results