Witness Contest Help

Sep 1, 2007
California
come on now...

don't give it away for the people who haven't found that page:D
(I already found the first page, wait in fact that is the only page I have found:()

o' well

Unfortunately, cards with cut edges are a massive pet peeve of mine, so I really have no incentive to enter the contest.

If anyone's curious, the prize can be bought for $3.50 on eBay for two of them. Mint. Well, not exactly. PM me if you're confused (and have found the second page of the contest).

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Unfortunately, cards with cut edges are a massive pet peeve of mine, so I really have no incentive to enter the contest.

If anyone's curious, the prize can be bought for $3.50 on eBay for two of them. Mint. Well, not exactly. PM me if you're confused (and have found the second page of the contest).

just to let you know....as far as i know the prizes do not have cut edges....and you can get them on ebay without cutedges for about 15USD!

-BRad

Sep 1, 2007
????

I found the first page but now I'm confused. All it told me was to check back to the page on Oct. 22 for complete details....but it's the 25th! Am I missing something?

Sep 1, 2007
Yes, you are missing something -- keep looking, as others have found the [hidden] Witness Contest page.

If you need additional help, feel free to view this thread on the Witness Contest -- http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=1861 -- as it's full of tips and/or hints. :)

Cheers,
JTM

Ok, thanks. I'll try my best, but it took me long enough just to find the first page...and it's so simple! Well, off to hunt.

Zeus

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results