Wonder Sealer review

Sep 3, 2011
Singapore
What you get in the box:
You will receive the Wonder Sealer(WS) device, a one page instruction sheet , 30 cellophanes and the charger for WS.

My rating for this device: 3/10
I'll be honest, I have wasted my money on this device. The instructional sheet is not detailed at all. Only 4 pictures were given and the pictures were also not clear. Well I don't think there will be a problem with me revealing how this device works but if there is, pm me. Its a device producing heat. What they tell you to do in the sheet is to place the deck on the middle of the cellophane provided and then bring the cellophane up to wrap the box. The cellophane wont even stay still, everytime i move my fingers , the cellophane will go out of place.

The device is a flat surface producing a very high temperature(probably about 90-100degrees) I dont see how I can seal the deck without getting my fingers burned. Normally when you buy a new deck, the cellophane will be tightly around the deck, when I finished mine, the cellophane was like a bloody 100 year old deck with the cellophane still on, the cellophane was bloody loose. Everytime I try to fold 1 side of the cellophane, the other side comes out. Doesn't look normal at all when I completed the resealed deck(not to say that I'm lousy but really, its that hard to reseal the deck)

My opinion:
I really think that they should have included an instructional DVD, be it 10mins or 5mins long , at least we have a clear idea of how to reseal the deck. The instructional sheet was really crap, rubbish. Really disappointed in this product. Probably one of the worst product I have ever bought, shouldn't have bought the refills before I knew how terrible this was, at least i could save some money.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Wow Zach. Thanks for providing honest feedback. Sometimes it is hard not to sugar coat things but I sense your frustration. Have you tried contacting anyone for tips or suggestions? Does it need to warm up for awhile? I know laminators can take almost 15 minutes until they are warm enough to work properly.

Sep 3, 2011
Singapore
Thanks. Well Im going to consult the assistants from my local magicshop soon . I don't have a problem sealing the deck with the heater . The main problem is wrapping the cellophane around the deck before using the heater to seal it .

Zacharh

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results