Worst Cards

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by guardian64, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They're decent with fanning powder. But there are better cards out there to fan with

-Kevin

2. aviators, without a doubt.

3. Plastic coated cards will be the death of me.

I hate them. With a passion!!!

4. Why is this even being discussed? How will finding out what the worst cards to flourish with are accomplish anything?

-Kevin

5. Hello Kitty playing cards, they mess up my flourishes like crazy...

6. What's that got to do with putting gloves on?
    You'll see what I mean if you read it again closer.

7. Hands down, Yu-gi-oh cards SUCK!
    Completely poser off Pokémon cards.

8. Probably guardians or Centurions... at the price of 5 bucks you'd expect something half decent...
    The only good deck here is really split spades, but that's not even theory11's deck, it doesn't even have their logo.

9. I find plastic cards are complete garbage. I have been using regular Bikes, and they have been just fine for me.

10. those chinese decks mad ein sweat shops, I think the humidity of the innocent children's tears gets to the decks..

11. I hate....
    I dont really hate any deck...
    I cant flourish for my life with the flimsy papery decks that you find lying around in china. They have like 1 layer and its bends with the sleightest of pressure. Cant fan, and you can practically fold 3 decks at once without hesitation.

12. If you get your hands on one of the decks with child prodigy tears, they fan like a charm!

13. When I first started out I bought the first deck I could. 2 for 1$ cheap paper cards. Wasted a freakin dollar.

14. Jerry's Nuggets.

15. Those are the best for me!

16. It's not the stock...it's just that every time I try a 'serious' frickin' flourish like jackson 5...those card smile back at me and I lose my focus.

Also. Have you ever tried performing Stigmata with Hello Kitty cards? :( doesn't work that well..

17. i hate hoyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. I hate Tragic Royalty deck.

19. BCG playing cards are horrible. They are very cheap Bee rip-offs. Avoid them at all cost. Also avoid any deck made in China!

20. Worst cards i've probably ever used were twenty year old Hoyle cards. Right out of the box I could have laid it down in place of a brick in a house's foundation lol. They wouldn't move. I do however have a deck of Mighty Morphing Power Rangers cards from when I was a kid that happen to be pretty good :D. I use to love that show!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.