Would you ever cheat in a card game?

Jun 10, 2010
EDIT:

Due to a stalker on TMS, this post and its' contents will remain edited until further notice.

^official note fail

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2010
New York, New York
I wouldnt honestly at least for me. Ethics and its risky. Stuff like this takes a lot of practice and im not just talking about performing the move. It takes a lot of nerve to perform the move esp when know if you mess up you can get your butt handed to you or lose your life.

Its a whole diffrent ball park from magic or gambling demonstrations

Jul 14, 2010
i cheat all the time...especially when playing for money,I can't help it.
mundus vult decipi :p

Sep 18, 2010
LOL I always try to cheat at UNO if I get a chance. And also, if you do riffle stacking perfectly, you can cheat at poker sooo easily. You can always end up with at least a pair! However that is not very polite but in other hand if you do it right nobody will ever know.

i would cheat with friends and family and they know it. haha but they trust me enough if i say i wont cheat then they dont worry! but i was playing poker at work once for our lunches and stuff... and I did cheat then...!! it was fun even if it was "wrong"

b+w

Dec 10, 2008
York, United Kingdom
I've noticed this subject has been cropping up a lot recently.

I don't think I would but for me, it wouldn't be the false deals that I would be too scared to do for many reasons including the focus isn't really on the dealer's hands when dealing.

Beating the cut would be the biggest hurdle to cross both in terms of technique and fear. The only method I think I would dare use is the "honest mistake" thing from Steve Forte's GPS.
That and and switching for a cold deck.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i dunno, beating the cut isn't too hard, I just use a crimp, or even better a jog. Half the time they dont square the cards after the cut and you can catch a break pretty easily and pass. not that i cheat i mean.. just saying its not too terrible if your not playing with pro's, mobsters or old lady bridge players

Jun 10, 2010
i dunno, beating the cut isn't too hard, I just use a crimp, or even better a jog. Half the time they dont square the cards after the cut and you can catch a break pretty easily and pass. not that i cheat i mean.. just saying its not too terrible if your not playing with pro's, mobsters or old lady bridge players

Somewhat on the subject, but I think it'd be hilarious if Paul Wilson, Jason England, Richard Turner, and Steve Forte all joined the World Series of Poker. Just to see what'd happen :p.

Oct 2, 2010
Somewhat on the subject, but I think it'd be hilarious if Paul Wilson, Jason England, Richard Turner, and Steve Forte all joined the World Series of Poker. Just to see what'd happen :p.

I've always dreamed of having a poker game consisting of nothing but magicians skilled in gambling sleights. Now THAT would be television worthy.

BTW- What's up Sabor

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results