Wounded

Jan 26, 2008
I know there are already quite a few posts about this effect but none of them held the answer to my biggest question: how close can the spectator be during the performance before they notice anything unusual? Can they actually feel your palm and verify that it's empty?

Also, would it be possible to combine one of the bleeding palm tricks with Tears of Blood? When I read both of the effects I got this mental picture of me rushing up to my friend, screaming "You gotta check this out. I have no idea what's going on..."
I'd follow that by making him grab my wrist and focus on my palm. When it starts to bleed and he flips his lid, he'll look back up at me only to find that my eyes are bleeding. I'm not sure if it works like that though.

Keep in mind that there are multiple different methods of this effect. Whatever version of this effect you perform depends on whether or not a spectator can feel your palm.

As for combining tears of blood with the bleeding palm, yes, you can definitely do that. PM me if you have anymore questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results