Wow... that time of the year again?!

Dec 18, 2008
Time sure does go fast when you're having fun... eer, making toys. :D

I just wanted to take the time to say HI to my favorite group of magicians.. I'm sure most of you have been well-behaved this year, and you'll certainly have plenty of goodies in store for you on the big day. As for those that have no manners or sense... I have a big bag of charcoal I just picked up on my way home from the liquor store.

Anyways, just thought I'd poke my head in here to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

Regards,
Mr. And Mrs. Claus-

Jan 10, 2008
HA HA!!! Freaking sweet post Santa! I really like the coal you sent me last year. Do you think this year I could get maybe another piece if I do something really bad? Anyways, Merry Christmas Santa.

Sincerely,
David

D

Deleted member 2755

Hey Santa. Long time no see. Actually I've never seen you. I'm Jewish, and as everyone knows, you're anti-semetic. No problem though. I forgive you. Chanukah Harry leaves enough presents under my Chanukah bush. Good seeing you again Santa.

-Doug

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Hey Santa. Long time no see. Actually I've never seen you. I'm Jewish, and as everyone knows, you're anti-semetic. No problem though. I forgive you. Chanukah Harry leaves enough presents under my Chanukah bush. Good seeing you again Santa.

-Doug
First of all, Chanukah Harry is dead. Halloween Frank killed him. Sorry. And since when is Santa anti-semetic? He applies to everyone this time of year, spreading the holiday cheer, not specific religious beliefs.

Merry Christmas Santa! Do you use Criss Angel's levitations to deliver your presents? It's like a big Raven and instead of a quarter, it's presents!

Ian

Jan 10, 2008

-Doug

Damn Doug! Nice!!!

Dec 18, 2008
Chanukah Harry, Halloween Frank... what the hell is wrong with you people?!? Those are fictional characters.

I'M SANTA CLAUS FER CRYIN' OUT LOUD!

Sorry... have a bit of a temper problem. Living with Mrs. Claus (that time of the month for her... both figuratively and literally) and hundreds of elves will do that to a man. But enough about that..

Thank you for the warm welcome guys, I really do appreciate it. It makes me feel all tingly inside, for whatever reason. And while I'm thinking about it, I am in the process of getting my naught list finalized. There are quite a few of you from here on that list... looks like I'll have a nice supply of Guardians and Jerry's Nugget decks left for myself now. ;)

Industrialchild... I don't know what you're talking about. You didn't get anything last year, not even coal. You don't even have a chimney! If you're gonna lie, please don't lie to me. I can read right through it.. :rolleyes:

And whomever mentioned Criss Angel, he doesn't get any presents either. If a grown man who wears entirely too much eyeliner can make $$$millions$$$, then I skip right over his house. That's in the rules anyhow..

Merry Christmas!
Mr. And Mrs. Claus-

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
Santa thank you so much for all my magical and non magical presents. This year I was thinking you could just get me ONE of each color of Jerry Nuggets and I am fine with just that on Christmas. Ill leave my milk and cookies in the usual place. By the way your reighndeer left a mess last year on the driveway. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 2755

Chanukah Harry, Halloween Frank... what the hell is wrong with you people?!? Those are fictional characters.

I'M SANTA CLAUS FER CRYIN' OUT LOUD!

Sorry... have a bit of a temper problem. Living with Mrs. Claus (that time of the month for her... both figuratively and literally) and hundreds of elves will do that to a man. But enough about that..

Thank you for the warm welcome guys, I really do appreciate it. It makes me feel all tingly inside, for whatever reason. And while I'm thinking about it, I am in the process of getting my naught list finalized. There are quite a few of you from here on that list... looks like I'll have a nice supply of Guardians and Jerry's Nugget decks left for myself now. ;)

Industrialchild... I don't know what you're talking about. You didn't get anything last year, not even coal. You don't even have a chimney! If you're gonna lie, please don't lie to me. I can read right through it.. :rolleyes:

And whomever mentioned Criss Angel, he doesn't get any presents either. If a grown man who wears entirely too much eyeliner can make $$$millions$$$, then I skip right over his house. That's in the rules anyhow..

Merry Christmas!
Mr. And Mrs. Claus-

So it's just a coincidence that no other Jews get Christmas gifts?! Santa, I respect you for bringing joy to the world, but your anti-semetic ways really trouble me. Still, I forgive you for the lack of respect.

Also, please don't spread lies by saying Chanukah Harry doesn't exist. He beat you in that poker game fair and square. No need to still be angry about a poker game that happened 50 years ago...

Usually I'm in a better mood around Christmas anyway.:p Just stopped by Wallgreens today so I could have fun with PH's effect called Tic Tac. While there, I picked up a 40 pack of candy canes to give out to people near Christmas. :D Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la la la la la.

-Doug

Dec 18, 2008
Mr. Draven...

Was that you that left those traps last year?! You ungrateful bastard! Think of all the little kiddies that almost didn't get their presents because you decided to be funny. Next time have a little sense about you and you won't get coal like you're getting this year. Santa never forgets...

As for you other aspiring magical magi, Santa hopes you all have been well-behaved. We've been extremely busy here though, so please excuse my sudden leave of absence. Just know that the elves and I are busting our asses night and day, getting ready for the 25th of December.

Merry Christmas!
Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
dear santa, please stop calling me, im entirely too old to sit on your lap now and i think we should just be friends. And thank you for all the coal last year, i was able to run my coal stove until march and stayed very toasty. And to Doug, Chanakuh or however you spell it, is just an excuse that the forgotten children of christmas made up to make themselves feel better cause santa doesn't like them. Come on, a menora and dradle? clearly made up words. You are simply trying to propagate a lie that was started by Woody Allen and Barbara Streisand and lets face it, its obvious why Santa skipped those two, ......talentless hacks

Mr. Draven...

Was that you that left those traps last year?! You ungrateful bastard! Think of all the little kiddies that almost didn't get their presents because you decided to be funny. Next time have a little sense about you and you won't get coal like you're getting this year. Santa never forgets...

As for you other aspiring magical magi, Santa hopes you all have been well-behaved. We've been extremely busy here though, so please excuse my sudden leave of absence. Just know that the elves and I are busting our asses night and day, getting ready for the 25th of December.

Merry Christmas!
Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

I know. I know. But I figured a partal leg disfiguration wouldn't stop christmas from happening... it would just insure that some of us would have a better christmas than others. With all the cookies and egg nog left behind, Consider it dinner and a show!

Leave me coal again this year fat man, and I promise you the bear traps will be the least of your worries. I'll start with inviting you to enjoy some freshly cooked vinacine.

I think we can both come to a reasonable understanding. You scratch my back I scratch yours. Do that, and I'll forget the part about your Jimmy Hoffa shaped lamp hanging out in your workshop. Least you want the press to know the exact reasons WHY you are so jolly.

Oh by the way, the tooth fairy also seems to be a bit pissed. She left an innocuous and rather threatening message with her I.O.U for my nephew. He got no tooth money because of something about you still owing her $50 bucks from last year's after christmas poker game. Just grow up and pay the broad off. No sense in letting the rest of us suffer for your gambling debts.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results