Wynn Release Window + 1-on-1 Update - Tonight at 11pm EST

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that our next release window on the Wynn decks is tonight (February 1st) at 11:00pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)-- as is tradition. In addition, the 1-on-1 section will be updated with a new vid.

Be thurr. Word.

Jan 27, 2008
Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that our next release window on the Wynn decks is tonight (February 2nd) at 11:00pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)-- as is tradition. In addition, the 1-on-1 section will be updated with a new vid.

Be thurr. Word.

You say "TONIGHT (February 2nd) but for me (I'm in EST), today is February 1:confused:

Clarification is appreciated.

..:X:..

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
You say "TONIGHT (February 2nd) but for me (I'm in EST), today is February 1:confused:

Clarification is appreciated.

..:X:..

Raiker lives in an alternate universe where they are always one day ahead. It's called Florida. Okay, maybe it's the same day and it was a typo. Maybe we just edited the post to be the correct day. Maybe. Possibly.

Tonight's 1-on-1 is a utility move taught by Lee Asher; not a trick in and of itself, but we try to keep an even balance of tricks vs. sleights vs. flourishes in the 1-on-1's. Lots more from Lee to come.

Jan 27, 2008
I see you edited your post. Thanks!

I am SOOOO gonna get a brick of those cards. If not, TWO!!! :D

..:Z:..

Jan 27, 2008
Raiker lives in an alternate universe where they are always one day ahead. It's called Florida. Okay, maybe it's the same day and it was a typo. Maybe we just edited the post to be the correct day. Maybe. Possibly.

Ahh, that's what I thought it was.

Thanks for clarification.

Sep 1, 2007
Sounds good, I've been waiting for Lee to have something up there. I cannot wait for Aaron's gravity half pass though, definently top of my list.

Scratch that, the top of my list is anything by Daniel Madison. Will he have any material on the 1 on 1 section? I'd kill for some lethal downloads...

Sep 4, 2007
I knew about the wynn release since Monday thanks to the page-it said that the next release would be tonight. I was already excited for the 1-on-1. If it was something that everyone had but forgot about, I would have bought fallen, but I'm getting the new 1-on-1, simfle triumph, and four-for-four.

Jan 27, 2008
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just secured myself a brand new, brick of Wynns!!!!

I'm a Wynner!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results