xtreme beginners vs genesis v1

Nov 18, 2011
since i began cardistry i never got any of the dvds and have now realised i have left out some major basics so which one of these dvds are the best buy

GarethNg

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2011
XB is older than Genesis but they have slightly different content. I don't own either but I would personally go with Genesis.

Dec 16, 2011
Hey cardistry26370,
You seem to be asking a lot of questions lately but that is a good thing as a beginner stay curious!
I started with genesis v1 because it had the most bare bones moves and after i moved over to xb because the moves they say are beginner are a beginners intermediate.
thanks,
yousaf ejaz

Jul 2, 2011
I really like Genesis, but it depends on your style. Both are extremely good. Xtreme beginners will get you better fans, armspreads, etc But Genesis teaches mo moves and also the all time favorite- bullet.

Mar 2, 2012
Santa Fe, NM
Ive never seen XB but I really say Genesis is a great beginer flourish dvd. It has many useful foundational skills all should learn before they go to harder cuts. I use bullet and tetra every day!

Jan 29, 2010
in my opinion xb and genesis 1 not different content is same but i think if you want detail explanation go to genesis. xb not really deail explanation :)

Oct 5, 2011
Canada
I have both, and I believe that the contents are equally useful, but I personally like Genesis better just because of the way Andrei teaches the moves. He informs the viewer of some problems they may encounter with certain moves, and how to go about solving them. XB does not have verbal narration for the most part, but it does have a lot of tips and advice as well.

I have the two of them. and I should say that they are totally different. But for me Genesis is better vs XB simply because I like the content, plus the explanation is better plus there are some original stuffs from Andrei, AP and DB. I learned the Carnahan fan here at genesis first then when I bought trilogy I leaned it again. Hehehe. The Explanation of Andrei in every move is detailed and you can easily lean it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results