Xtreme Beginnerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
HAHAH.. People are actually arguing against this?
copperfield, over 90% of the stuff you listed is useless and forgetable, I will never use any of that nor need it in the future.
Why don't you buy me a camera and then I can film myself, and if you think your great why don't you film yourself?
As I said before, if you don't want to agree with me than don't.
I guess me and Ninja are the only extreme intermediate's, considering you all loved extreme 'BEGINNERS'.

Let the thread die out so we all won't be enemy's.

Goodday,
Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
copperfield, over 90% of the stuff you listed is useless and forgetable, I will never use any of that nor need it in the future.
Why don't you buy me a camera and then I can film myself, and if you think your great why don't you film yourself?
I guess me and Ninja are the only intermediate 'XCM'ers', considering you all loved extreme 'BEGINNERS'.

Goodday,
Brian

It's quite obvious that you have no respect for the art. It may seem useless to you, but for others it is not. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone should hate it. Just respect how other people like it and stop being so immature just because they like it and you don't.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Basically.... you're prusading a beginner who knows nothing of flourishing and wants to get started into NOT getting a flourishing DVD just for Beginners like him. You have no idea how many beginners gotten out of this DVD.

I guess me and Ninja are the only extreme intermediate's, considering you all loved extreme 'BEGINNERS'.

Goodday,
Brian

I don't think you understand what the dvd was about. It was to help out begginers enter the art of flourishing. Imagine if you didn't know any flourishes, like Q. This would be a very helpful dvd. All it does is teaches you the basics to push you to the more advance flourishes. If your an intermediate flourisher then you would be pretty disapointend with this dvd since you already know everything. But this dvd is for begginers and everyone that loves this dvd bought it before they knew most of the flourshes they know today. Imagine if jordan lapping bought this dvd. He would probably feel the same way as you. Saying that this dvd is trash may be true in your point of view but if a complete begginer wants to learn flourishing you should start thinking the way a begginer would think of this dvd and give him good advice. Oh and I wouldn't buy you a camera, since I would keep it myself.:D Let's all be friends again now.:)

Sep 1, 2007
once i turn 16 i will be releasing a dvd.

I'm holding you to that.

The true comedy of this situation becomes apparent. Normally, people take several posts before they start contadicting themselves, rather than a couple sentences.

Dur dur durr!!

This is why I never brag about my skills online. Your word is never good enough, and someone will always call you on it and tell you to back it up. If you can't, you just make a collossal fool of yourself.

I would advise the both of you to save yourselves from a further sense of humiliation and quit your crying. Your ideas of reviewing the DVD set is basically saying how great you are that you have nothing to learn from it, getting offended over non-issues, and accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being a moron.

If you want to continue shooting your mouths off, by all means. But don't expect me or anyone else to do anything other than point and laugh at you.

Oct 28, 2007
i wasn't bragging about my skills i'm just saying that this dvd was not worth it c'mon the Q section is completly usless and they go over an hour on a variation of a chairlier that isn't even impressive and telling you to get manicures and make sure you jewlry matches your buttons and what to put into your bag that is not xcm that is pointing out the obvious everyone knows that you should look nice when preforming and have good hygiene.
most of that stuff you could find on youtube or someother free source.
and i don't care if you laugh at me i laugh at a bunch of people for all i know most of you guys be 40 years old still living with you mothers i don't care.

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
I think that XB is awsome, but i can agree on the others point of view. The mannacure section is usless unless you are doing XCM pro wise.

And Ninja, i don't remember any part about what jewlerly to were or what to put in your bag. Don't exaguarate.

Have an XCM day!

Felix

Sep 1, 2007
most of that stuff you could find on youtube or someother free source.

This is actually very telling of your character.

I have nothing more to say to you. Get back in touch with me in five years when you've had some time to grow up.

What people CONTINUE to fail to realize is that this DVD is for BEGINNERS! Yes, you can learn many of these moves from other sources, and if you have, this DVD isn't for you. Yet you don't have to put down the DVD simply because of your skill level.

As for manicures, etc. You DO realize that people perform XCM (without magic) FOR REAL PEOPLE? They do not sit in their rooms and simply practice this themselves. This means that your hands DO have to look presentable. You're complaining over a small portion of a 4 hour DVD that already contains an abundance of material! It is PACKED with wonderful moves, cuts, fans, tips, etc.

Mitch

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Okay now I'm really getting aggravated. Me and Ninja have our OWN opinions about the so called DVD, We thought a lot of the things on the DVD was a waste of time, and yes they spent a lot of time talking about getting manicures and what to put in your bag and what to wear, what matches up with what. In me and Ninja's book we didn't really learn anything so much.. The flourishes were forgettable as I said, and I'm never going to use them in the future.

Point concluded. There is nothing to argue about anymore if we all have different opinions.

I hope this settled this,
Brian

Oct 28, 2007
yes i would like to see this forum closed it is a bunch of arguing
and steerpike are you some sort of psychiatrist becuase i don't see how that tells about my personality?
p.s. i have a friend that bought this dvd when he was starting cardistry and he did not gain anything from this dvd.

p.s. i have a friend that bought this dvd when he was starting cardistry and he did not gain anything from this dvd.

Alright I didn't want to say anything cause everyone has there own opinion. But that sentence does not make sence. Your a complete begginer and you didn't learn anything from that dvd. Are you saying he knew how to make a perfect pressure fan? That he knew the flipback and vertical spin? Also were did you learn your basics from and how long have you been flourishing. Magic dose not count.

Sep 1, 2007
Point concluded. There is nothing to argue about anymore if we all have different opinions.

Have it your way, but I leave you with this thought:

Opinions are not shields to hide behind. No one can argue taste, but when you try to tell other people what they should and should not do, saying it's your opinion is never good enough. To someone who knows you as nothing more than a jumble of text on a computer screen, your opinion is worthless.

yand steerpike are you some sort of psychiatrist becuase i don't see how that tells about my personality?

You'll understand when you're older.

Jan 31, 2008
Steerpike are you some sort of psychiatrist becuase i don't see how that tells about my personality?

No he's just being mature, now as much as I'd like to go on arguing (which i dearly love) , I'll say to everyone here, the pros and cons, you all can have your own opinions, but stop the arguing, everybody thinks they're right and that everybody else is wrong, so don't try to convince each other, that won't work. So lets all act a bit more mature and get back to the magic/XCM/cardistrie.

Oct 28, 2007
Are you saying he knew how to make a perfect pressure fan? That he knew the flipback and vertical spin? Also were did you learn your basics from and how long have you been flourishing. Magic dose not count.

he wasn't able to do a perfect pressure fan but he knew it and with practice
he knew how to do a vertical spin and a flipback he is a fast learner and these things can be found on youtube or something.
i never learned the basics from something i developed it on my own call it impossible but i did it, and then i went straight to the triology and the system, and i have been flourishing for about 2 years and not bragging but i can pick up things faster than most people.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Guys,

I understand that some of you enjoyed this DVD, whereas others of you did not. That is fine; disagreeing with someone else on their opinion of the DVD is fine as well. However, this thread has become quite heated in discussion, and there is a general lack of respect going on that is not appropriate. We need to respect each other, and be civil when disagreeing with one another.

Therefore, let's try and be as courteous, civil, professional, and polite as possible in our discussions.

Thanks everybody,
TDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results