Yeah, I know it's a weird question...

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Ok, I've been looking at this guy for a while now... On the home page of Theory 11, in the Theory 11 preview window to the left, (before you hit play) there's a blury-looking collage kind of thing with someone's face in the upper right corner...
Who is that?
Is that Dan White doing a Jones Change?

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
In the video box before you press play on the video :)... on the front page, of Theory11, which is on the internet, which is part of some large system, run by a bunch of people!

Mitch

You're lying!!! Why!! :( Why would you do that!!!... *sob* I thought the internet was run by elves... *goes to the corner*

Also, I'm not seeing it. Maybe it's 'cause I'm in firefox, maybe it's because I fail at life. Who knows... Only Michael Ammar.

- Sean

Nov 30, 2007
Ha Ha, Very nice touch Mitch with the Mitch= Awesome. But back on subject I really don't know who it is.

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
well...... i was doing stigmata and when i showed my arm to the crowd one lady raised my sleeve looking for a marker or something and when i told her about how it resembles to a estigma she just bursted out in tears... well i guess its not that very weird but anyway

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results