You are a real magician if...

True for me:
16. There’s a pack of cards in sight as you read these words.
21. You get emotional when shuffling a new deck. (So true!)
22. Anytime you see someone you want to meet, you start rolling a coin or doing one-handed shuffles with a deck.
49. You never throw out old decks because you "can make something out of it".
50. You carefully watch a card-playing scene in a movie only to see what kind of cards they’re using.

From Jrobarts
if you know dana is a girls name but it still makes you giggle

From the thread http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=423

1)No one will play cards with you.

2)You back-palm your movie (bus in my case) ticket and produce it out of thin air.

3)You shuffle a deck of cards and none of them change order.

4)You can feel when a card is missing in a pack, that sybil isn't feeling right.

5)Your the only one complaining about the feel the cards when your given a deck.

6)When people are talking about hos all you think about is their nice stock and finish.

7) You have a deck of cards in your hand when your parents come home, you immediately go to say hi, they see the cards and say "ohhh no.

8) When you start to be more protective of your cards because you can't remember which deck you left the gimmick in.

9) -When someone pulls out a deck of cards you automatically ask "What type are they?"

10) -When other people shuffle cards you cringe at the fact they can't.

Sep 1, 2007
I read this whole thread and didn't laugh once. Not even a smile. Is this really how far magicians have fallen that this is what passes for the pinnacle of humor?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results