Your Favorite Trick

Oct 18, 2007
This n That.

They either don't care about the routine or are confused, but no matter what everytime I flip over the "Other" card their jaws drop. =]

Sponge bunnies is a laugh too, hahah.

Nov 30, 2007
Word in a Million

One of my favorite effects to perform is Word in a Million because when i say the spectators word they just freeze.

Oct 1, 2007
I really like to preform is Ambitious card because it is impromptu, its has been around forever, and it leaves the spectators with a memorable souvenir.

Dec 29, 2007
Sweden
Hmm..

I know a lot of great tricks, but it's all about how you preform them. After a lot of thinking I dicided to say the biddle trick. Just beacuse it's so easy and yet I get amazing reactions. And that's magic to me.

Sep 2, 2007
My favorite trick is "Here then There," which is the first trick I learned.

It's simple, but hard-hitting, garnering excellent (and explicative-laden) reactions. I still perform it and perform it often. Moreover, David Blaine flabbergasted the Dallas Cowboys with it on national television, which automatically makes Here then There the bestest -- yes, bestest -- trick ever. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
My favorite trick is "Here then There," which is the first trick I learned.

It's simple, but hard-hitting, garnering excellent (and explicative-laden) reactions. I still perform it and perform it often. Moreover, David Blaine flabbergasted the Dallas Cowboys with it on national television, which automatically makes Here then There the bestest -- yes, bestest -- trick ever. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

THAT'S Here Then There? I know it as Ultimate Transpo, and is easily my favorite trick to perform!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results