Your reputation maker? Mine is Indecent.

Stigmata (affectionately known at my school as "the arm thing") is one of mine. Emerge Triumphant is godsent, since it's mindblowing and a blast to perform. My ACR routine is always called "the bendy-card-to-the-top-trick" because of the Braue Popup move (genius). Here Then There, of course, and one I made up that I call Poetic Licensing. I used to do one called Warning by Danny Garcia, in which I would have a card with an ashy Q burnt onto it, as well as an unmarked dupe. I'd force a queen and then bring the dupe to the top, (DL'd of course), bring the card to my mouth blow smoke onto the card, and it would bewilder (Can't have matches in school though :D Bummer...).
Peace,
Jonathan

May 8, 2008
England
Witness, such an amazing trick so simple... Thank you Mr Asher :)

Also just a riffle force with some worked up mind reading patter. I've got crying and screaming from that, never dreamt I'd get those reactions.

Also not as good but still pretty damn good are my ACR, works well with a group of people. And a trick I do where there card is lost, then there is a monte sequence with two jacks and then show one jack change it to the other and they look to see they are holding their card. Sorry for the bad explanation. Although easy, I think it's kinda original... Like a dumbed down 5speed...

:)

-S

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I must say that my best trick, is Triumph, I always do it on "special"ocasions, I give it a nice storyline, give some suspense, and then fuam!! evereyone is crazy !! jajaja

Sep 16, 2007
Sydney, Australia
In chronological order of adding it to my repertoire, here are my reputation makers so far:

1. Card Transposition Variation (my visual change variation)
2. Card on Ceiling
3.. Branded Variation (replaced Third Degree Burn for practicality)
4. Stigmata
5. Coin Bend In Spectators Hand (Borrowed and Signed)

Inspired by Derren Brown I branched into mentalism about 6 months ago, and since have created and developed two extremely practical and truly impossible hybrid magic/mentalism effects. These two original hybrid effects garner really great reactions and have been my most recent reputation makers:

6. Entity
7. Poker Face

I still get frequent requests for all my reputation makers. I've had the most fun performing Card on Ceiling and Poker Face routine. I'm now working on Liquid Metal to add to my repertoire, an excellent companion to the coin bend.

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
i use the blood deck and the invisible deck. first, the person chooses a card and mem. it. then i read the card and then pull out the invisible deck. done. REALLY COOL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also herritage and stem and circle prediction. the stem and circle prediction is one of the BEST effects!

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
All of my tricks are reputation makers,
My sleight of hand is so perfect that I can make a reputation by doing a simple ACR
That is not challenging or good for me so i take it to the next level and Execute the Hypnotic routine
I can make a reputation by doing a french drop because im that good and charismatic
I hate coin magic so I do a backpalm instead.

All of my tricks are reputation makers,
My sleight of hand is so perfect that I can make a reputation by doing a simple ACR
That is not challenging or good for me so i take it to the next level and Execute the Hypnotic routine
I can make a reputation by doing a french drop because im that good and charismatic
I hate coin magic so I do a backpalm instead.

i thought you got banned

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
1: Multiple Spectator , multiple card (4-5 cards each spectator), prediction (mnemonica). This hits extremely hard, and can be even harder hitting if you do a deck switch after multiple spectators shuffle.

2: ACR finish with signed card appearing in an empty beer bottle on the bar counter 10 feet away (this is fun! muahaha, and its a reputation maker cuz I have only done it once, and I got the best reaction of my life, and people still remember me at that bar for doing it. Gotta love Japan).

3: Liquidsn's version of Blizzard (havent done this in a long time, but it totally kills).

4: Cyril's "Soroemasu / そろれます" a great trick based off of farro shuffles.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Coin that falls up... I didn't think it would work this well... But it did...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results