Your Strongest Effects

Nov 25, 2008
spoon/key/fork bending does not work coz everytime i do it what i get is "you must have bend it when i was not looking",which is exactly how most of the metal bending routines work.It also depends on how you choose your "mark".i am not saying it will not work for others.

82 by daniel madison is good but the setup is what i dont like.you can do it as an opener,not in the middle of your routine.if you want to do it you must do a deck switch.But it is a great effect.

Here then there has got the best reactions for me.Dont forget to make them sign the card.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
In most cases, instead of Ootw, especially for some of my magic-esque friends who have seen it, i use Out of this Universe from Harry Lorayne's close up card magic.
Also,
Stop! by Harry Lorayne
Stigmata by Wayne Houchin
Heat 4 by Nick Elmsley
Kaleidoscope cards by Roy Walton
Those get my greatest reactions. There are several other tricks i think will, but i have yet to use them because i have not practiced them enough.

That is exactly the OotW that I use - or at least, I use the mechanics of that OotW.

The actual routine is a mix of around half a dozen routines, suggestions, etc., from various sources.

Jan 1, 2008
the trick that really seems to kill people for me is my ambitious card routine with the finale of the card to mouth. That is the effect i do when we have visitors from other schools come over and people say "show them a magic trick."

Quick story...so it was free period and i was hanging out with a friend of mine and she asked me to do a trick because we were bored. and during that time i had finished perfecting my ambitious card routine, so i showed it to her...she was kinda...eh when i just made the card rise to the top, but when she looked up and saw the card in my mouth she let out the biggest scream i have ever heard, she then immediately buried her face in her lap and when her head came up i saw tears running down her face and a HUGE smile...needless to say when you make someone cry and they praise you for it...you must be some sort of miracle worker :D

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
spoon/key/fork bending does not work coz everytime i do it what i get is "you must have bend it when i was not looking",which is exactly how most of the metal bending routines work.It also depends on how you choose your "mark".i am not saying it will not work for others.

Metal bending KILLS man, if you want some tips or whatever drop me a PM, it's really worth getting right!:)

D.

Well, I have a couple effects that are real reputation makers for me. People are always asking to see them and always freak out even if they seen it before. So I'll go ahead and list them for you.

1: My own Any Card At Any Number Effect.
2: My own, self made, handling of Grandpa's Ace's. (This has been big since the talent show last week.)
3: The Biddle Trick
4: Angle Zero
5: I don't know the name but it is a really cool prediction trick involving a shuffled deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results