Your top 3 impromptu effects

This is actually a great response, but sometimes we may get in a hurry and just not bring something, so its good to know something that you can do anywhere, anytime with borrowed objects or sometimes you may not even need anything like Control by Wayne Houchin thats about as impromptu as you can get lol

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
If you're a performer then there should be no reason you shouldn't have at least one thing on you at all times. Whether it could be something you perform with your IPhone (Mental Killer, a routine that utilizes IForce) or something in your wallet, an index card or business card that you can split in along with your credit card or even under your license.

A silver dollar in your little "useless" jean pocket that lies above your right pocket.

Ring of truth by Banachek and Patrick Redford's Prevaricator are WORTH learning.

I was on a double date yesterday, my girlfriend and I and another couple who we've had a class with separately in College with. The guy heard I did magic and was very interested and I was ready to go no problem, no setup.

Again, if you bring your wallet with you everyday, which you should in order to drive because your license is in there, there should be no reason why there is not something in your wallet.

I never go anywhere without my phone so I'm reading to fit it into one of my routines.

My three favorites to perform

1. Kolintrol or Forced Will
2. Billet work
3. Ring of truth or Prevaricator

When I do impromptu performances it's usually Mentalism. I'm careful and have my justification plans way ahead of time. I don't claim to read minds I claim to use psychology and intuition.

______________________________________________________-

If I go the magic route and have cards on me, usually always in my back pocket..I really need a porper clip, I usually go to these routines

1. My ACR routine
2. Third Degree by Lee Smith
3. High Five by Paul Vigil (Thanks Paul)

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Is this a new effect by Paul that he's selling?

I don't think he is selling this, he took off most of the things he sold because of his new career path I think. He was handing it out on the cafe to some people to review how it went for them, not the routine itself. He has not said anything about releasing it.

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
1. one coin routine with spec's coin
2. laced by paul harris
3. rock hard stop (my own trick)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results