Are Dan and Dave Buck The Same Person?

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Dan and Dave are DEF 2 diff people.
But i actually think (kinda) some other artist we know of and another individual he works with are the same person because i have never seen a picture of the other individual (Not to mention the pictures he does have on his profiles on myspace, etc, all look like they are the more known artist pictures just blurry or the face is blacked out, everything the lesser known individual does the more known has some credit in, and the lesser known one seems to always know everything that is on the more known artists mind.
BUT i dont know for sure and i dont want to start a stupid thread about it so i dont want to mention his, or their name. But its an artist we all know.
If i find more evidence then il state who they are but no point in doing so now.

Lol we all know who you are talking about *cough*r3mandanielmadison*cough* Daniel would have no reason to do it. Randall said he had no desire to have pictures of himself on the internet because he's not a magician (or somehing of the like). He said Daniel pushed hard for his name to be associated with Thoughts and Randall didn't want the credit. And he knows what's on Daniel's mind because he's a very close friend, updates the site alot and is Daniel's manager.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Here's a list of observations that may back up my theory that Dan and Dave are the same person:

1. They are identical twins

2. I have never seen them on camera together at all, only individually

3. The photos featuring both have a "photoshop" look about them

4. They are both of the same technical card skill

5. When one of them creates a new effect or flourish both share the credit

Anything?

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHHAAA!!!!111one!one

That is all.

Oct 6, 2007
Dan and Dave are DEF 2 diff people.
But i actually think (kinda) some other artist we know of and another individual he works with are the same person because i have never seen a picture of the other individual (Not to mention the pictures he does have on his profiles on myspace, etc, all look like they are the more known artist pictures just blurry or the face is blacked out, everything the lesser known individual does the more known has some credit in, and the lesser known one seems to always know everything that is on the more known artists mind.
BUT i dont know for sure and i dont want to start a stupid thread about it so i dont want to mention his, or their name. But its an artist we all know.
If i find more evidence then il state who they are but no point in doing so now.

WTF are you saying?

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
Here's a list of observations that may back up my theory that Dan and Dave are the same person:

1. They are identical twins

2. I have never seen them on camera together at all, only individually

3. The photos featuring both have a "photoshop" look about them

4. They are both of the same technical card skill

5. When one of them creates a new effect or flourish both share the credit

Anything?
I saw them both live in Las Vegas TOGETHER so they are two different people. Nice guys. I saw one of them do a ONE HANDED Faro shuffle. INCREDIBLE but yes they are two different people.

Lol we all know who you are talking about *cough*r3mandanielmadison*cough* Daniel would have no reason to do it. Randall said he had no desire to have pictures of himself on the internet because he's not a magician (or somehing of the like). He said Daniel pushed hard for his name to be associated with Thoughts and Randall didn't want the credit. And he knows what's on Daniel's mind because he's a very close friend, updates the site alot and is Daniel's manager.

lol yea it was pretty obvious i was talking about D+M and R3man

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results