Official Battlers Thread

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
If you are open to battle, do you want a battle but dont have anyone to battle with? then post it here :) Please dont make another thread about this.. And I hope Richard put this as a sticky :p

To keep the idea lets just post here WHOS OPEN TO BATTLE, and rules maybe? then use PM, this is just to know who wants to battle,

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I'd put this in the general thread, seen as it isn't just cardistry battles.

I'm up for a battle though :p.

Just a thought, (using Aris.Sa and Squirrel_Magix's conversation as an example), when you ask for a battle, PM if you would like to battle the one asking for one then edit your post with "closed" to tell everyone you have a battle partner. Just an idea to keep this thread clean of only battle postings.

P.S. Aris.SA please put this in your post after the thread move and delete my post please.

~PaCo

May 10, 2008
Does anyone want to do a best self created effect battle? I'm up for it and it will have to be performed in front of an audience to prove that it is actually good.

//closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Just a thought, (using Aris.Sa and Squirrel_Magix's conversation as an example), when you ask for a battle, PM if you would lake to battle the one assking for one then edit your post with "closed" to tell everyone you have a battle partner. Just an idea to keep this thread clean of only battle postings.

P.S. Aris.SA please put this in your post after the thread move and delete my post please.

~PaCo

Yes, that is a good idea, and I was about to PM him anyways. =P.

-SM

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Ok man, the rules are: The cards cannot leave the sigh of the cam, NO AUDIENCE, the quality doesnt matter, just THE TRICK, editing doesnt matter, just titles and credits thats it, and color correction. ONE TRICK in front of the camera, NO PATTER, no talking maybe 5 sentences WRITTEN, and the vid must be less than 70 seconds...
yes or no?

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
challenge: craziest vertigo hackysack
rules: 1 week, no extra marks for editing, be creative, go for height, cleaness, etc. in fact, no editing whatsoever.... whos up for it?
PM and i will edit post with 'CLOSED'

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results