Official Battlers Thread

Sep 1, 2007
Question:

Will the theory11 artists be up for battles? i know that could get hecktic for them because everyone will want to battle them, so like we could have a tournament and the winner battles Madison or something like that?

Mar 3, 2008
Dan and Dave, Jordan Lapping, and Kevin Ho, I will have a flourishing battle with all of you combined. I will dominate. HAHAHA Just Kidding, I would be humiliated.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Anyone up for a battle of "Fake the Facts"?

An effect must be performed for the camera with no sleight of hand. Everything must be done using camera trickery and video editing. Make the effect as impossible as you like, but it has to look realistic.

Huruey

An effect must be performed for the camera with no sleight of hand. Everything must be done using camera trickery and video editing. Make the effect as impossible as you like, but it has to look realistic.

Huruey
Though I do not want to participate in this battle, I think this is the coolest idea so far!

D

Deleted member 2755

Huruey

I am so up for that! I'm not experienced using editing, but I think I can come up with something ;)

I CHALLENGE YOU!

-Doug

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
Who's up for a battle entitled, "Just Believe" in which you perform Believe, and only Believe, for an audience (preferably small). All the patter you want, but the effect has to be Believe and can't be preceded by any other effects. Best reaction(s) wins. Who's up for the challenge? PM me.

SG

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
my friends chris had a great idea.

Batlle Name : COPS

Rules-

You may only perform for the police
you may only include tricks to do with altering currency

Fraud
greed
Extreme burn

and the such.

Sep 4, 2007
Who would like to battle with created tricks. They must be original, if it is not you must forfeit. One original effect, can be set to music or use patter. Please specify category, cards, coins, money etc...
The effect can be an old concept, such as a sandwich routine, collectors, and torn and restored. This will be fun.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I've finished and uploaded my first video xD. The idea I had worked surprisingly VERY well.

The ultimate coin matrix... I can't lose! ^_^

Has anyone else done their first video yet?

Huruey

Nov 17, 2007
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing a battle with me about ace prodctions. Here would be the rules:

Video can be as long or as short as you want.
As many ace productions as you want.
Any kind of editing.
Any kind of music.
Any kind of ace productions.
Only ace productions (Unless a flourish is used to do your production).
Original or not. Dosen't matter.
1 week deadline.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results