theory11 update : White Centurions + A Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Well, looks like I'll start planing the heist. Thanks for the pm including detailed descriptions, pictures, and blueprints of Chris's house, it will really come in handy! Want me to snatch anything for you while I'm in there?

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
Woah there, slow your horses, this isn't a big deal. This isn't a Theory11 sponsored auction, it's something I'm personally doing with the consent of T11 however not for the company's profit. I am indeed the ebay seller and no where in the page does it hide the fact that it is me. I am simply giving a chance to those who have missed an opportunity on getting one of these rare decks. I'm also providing a free choice of Brown Wynns/ Las Vegas Club Specials, and on that note, no one is forcing anybody to buy anything. It's simply up to the people who want to add something rare to their collection.

-Andrei Jikh

I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong, improper, fraudulent, against-company-policy or otherwise. I believe that the decks are rare; hence my frustration at not getting one. I also understand that, with rarity, comes difficulty in purchase.

But don't play the benevolent card, Andrei. The bids, at the time of this posting, are at $26, and the reserve still isn't met. You obviously want to pull some sort of profit out of this, so I don't buy your "giving a chance" argument. Isn't next Friday's release window a sufficient chance?

I'm not saying anything is wrong. But, it is tacky, and has rubbed customers the wrong way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Taking out your frustration on me isn't going to help you get a White Centurion deck. I do want to give other people a chance of getting a deck and at the same time make a little profit, is there something wrong with that? Absolutely not; therefore, you have no reason to complain.

I'm not forcing anyone to buy anything, the price will go much higher than $26 without my intervention. The only customer that is getting rubbed the wrong way is you (people who did not get a deck). Thanks and take care,

-Andrei Jikh

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
Taking out your frustration on me isn't going to help you get a White Centurion deck. I do want to give other people a chance of getting a deck and at the same time make a little profit, is there something wrong with that? Absolutely not; therefore, you have no reason to complain.

I'm not forcing anyone to buy anything, the price will go much higher than $26 without my intervention. The only customer that is getting rubbed the wrong way is you (people who did not get a deck). Thanks and take care,

-Andrei Jikh

Considering how many disappointed people there were, putting one deck of white Centurions out there doesn't really give a lot of people a chance -- only those who are willing to pay more than $26, God bless them. It's their money, I respect their right to spend it how they want.

As I said before, I didn't say you were doing anything wrong. It just feels sleazy, Andrei, and I'm disappointed you don't see it. Your reaction, and telling me I have "no reason to complain;" all that tells me is that I really don't need that deck and that I shouldn't be buying much from T11 again.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Considering how many disappointed people there were, putting one deck of white Centurions out there doesn't really give a lot of people a chance -- only those who are willing to pay more than $26, God bless them. It's their money, I respect their right to spend it how they want.

As I said before, I didn't say you were doing anything wrong. It just feels sleazy, Andrei, and I'm disappointed you don't see it. Your reaction, and telling me I have "no reason to complain;" all that tells me is that I really don't need that deck and that I shouldn't be buying much from T11 again.

What are you talking about?
He's selling a deck, why is that a problem?
It's bound to happen anyway, why not be Andrei?

"no reason to complain" - (translation) - you don't have to buy it if you don't want to, it's out there for the taking.

If you don't like the fact that T11 artists use ebay, then you gotta get over that, because many of them do to buy stuff and sell stuff.
Don't worry, their still professional.

May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh
Just another custom USPC deck.. theyre not rare, brown wynns arent either, neither are jerrys. listen to a true collector and card enthusiast.!!!!

umm. you might just be on crack my friend...

no seriously, I know what you mean. There are plenty of Jerrys and brown wynns out there. They're just hard to find. But saying that the White Centurions are not rare... well being the fact that there are less than 1,100 in existence, I'd have to disagree with you there..

-Kevin

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com

So you're saying if I put out more White Centurions on Ebay then it will be justified by the fact that I'm giving more people a chance? That makes no sense and totally contradicts what you just said. I'll leave it at that.

I'm dissapointed that I have to explain such a silly situation to you just because of your frustration with Theory11 and failure to obtain that deck. This also clearly shows in your previous posts and conspiracy theories about other decks of different color such as the "Red Guardians" which I personally have never seen in existence.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, please don't turn a mountain out of a molehill.

-Andrei Jikh

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
So you're saying if I put out more White Centurions on Ebay then it will be justified by the fact that I'm giving more people a chance? That makes no sense and totally contradicts what you just said. I'll leave it at that.

I'm dissapointed that I have to explain such a silly situation to you just because of your frustration with Theory11 and failure to obtain that deck. This also clearly shows in your previous posts and conspiracy theories about other decks of different color such as the "Red Guardians" which I personally have never seen in existence.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, please don't turn a mountain out of a molehill.

-Andrei Jikh

No, I'm saying that putting one deck on eBay is not much of a chance, especially when it's for sale to the highest bidder -- especially after a bunch of people were disappointed about not getting a deck. Selling even more through eBay would just increase the sleaziness. My posts in this thread CLEARLY show my disappointment at how all this went down, and how your convenient eBay sale just stinks. Right or wrong, it stinks.

As for the Red Guardians, there's no conspiracy there. Ask Katie E. to show them to you sometime. If I'm not mistaken, there's only one red Guardians deck in existence. And if you read that thread where I mention them, you would have seen I was defending T11 and, in fact, you.

I'm done with this. Enjoy your feeling of being right, and I'll enjoy spending my money elsewhere.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
"Right or wrong it stinks." That makes absolutely no sense.

My intention was not to disappoint you. The Red Guardians picture was photoshopped but apparently you know more than I do and ignore the majority of my posts. Good luck in your future endeavors.

-Andrei Jikh

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 15, 2008
maybe it was made in GIMP :D (GNU IMAGE MANIPULATION PROGRAM)

anyway, I think the bids are getting pretty high mostly because of the fact that Andrei is signing the box... Think about it. Andrei is young right now, and he's gotta be a future star or something, his card handling is made of stuff I've never SEEN.

It seems some people are a little grumpy they didn't get a deck. Oh well since I won't buy one due to the huge amount of cards I already own,:confused: I'm not as mad as some of you. Well good luck in your childish argument. I really don't see what's wrong with Andrei selling a white cent on ebay. So are alot of other people, and Andrei really isn't that big of an artist. His name doesn't glow in the "who's online now" section.:p

Sep 1, 2007
Kaite- Yet another deck I'm putting on my list. Not my buying list, my stealing list. Don't be suprised if you walk into the batcave one day and find EVERY SINGLE DECK GONE!!! BBWWAAAHHHHAAAAAAAA! MY PLAN CANNOT FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copperfield- Andrei is actually on quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results