New Live Chatroom - Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2755

I'm going in now. ;) Anyone who wants to talk can. However, I'm having some trouble with my mic right now... I might have to use text to talk. :( Oh well, I'll be in there now.

-Doug

Jun 23, 2008
bronx, ny
Re: Let's get together some magicians tonight for a live chat

why don't we just put are aim, skyscape, windows live, ect. and the time where going to be on. or we can find one that we can all agree like if you have a ps3 start a video chat with some people.

D

Deleted member 2755

Guys... I give up. First it was lagging insanely... Then After a while I FINALLY got a new chat up on Stickam, but not everyone knew. So I went back in Mebeam and no one was switching so we had half the people on Mebeam and half the people on Stickam. Then I exited chat for a sec not realizing that if I exit my chat on Stickam... the whole thing dies. So, I'm done. This was more stressful than fun for me. Hopefully we can do this again sometime soon. However, this just killed me.

I'm up for a conversation on Skype if anyone wants. I actually do wanna Skype with someone. Info is in my sig. Sorry for those on the Stickam chat.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

Doubt it..... that would actually make me angry to be honest. Several chat programs already exist. Plus having a massive Theory 11 chat room would be pure chaos. I would absolutely hate that to be the Wire.

-Doug

well it was cool for a little while last night but then I got kicked out and could not get back in my OWN ROOM!!

DG had the same problem.. lets try and do another one tonight...SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Doug, set up a stickman one again...

Justin N. Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results