NEW 1on1 clips

Sep 2, 2007
Does that make sense? As long as it's on your computer you can watch it as many times as you'd like, from now until the day you die. That being said, are you sure you're downloading it properly?

I think sidrohc's been streaming it, instead of downloading it and then playing it. That's probably the problem.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
I'm pretty sure that's it.

On the link to actual file, instead of clicking on it with the left part of the mouse, right click on it, and click on "Save Target As," then save it to wherever on your computer you like.

Also, if continue to have a problem downloading it, or your not able to, feel free to submit a support ticket, http://www.theory11.com/support, I'm sure its included in the $4.95.:D

Cheers,
JTM

S

sidrohc

Well, I can't do anything with it now because when I got to the download page it says, "This product has been downloaded the maximum number of times allowed." So I basically messed everything up... (i'm stupid)

Sep 2, 2007
Well, I can't do anything with it now because when I got to the download page it says, "This product has been downloaded the maximum number of times allowed." So I basically messed everything up... (i'm stupid)

Just contact customer support, via phone or with a ticket, through http://www.theory11.com/support, and let them know what you did - that you did not download it, but instead streamed it - and I'm sure they'll help you out.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
Houchini,

Nice name by the way.

Thanks, I put a lot of work on it ! :D I just hope the real W:H won't be offended...:p

I think it is a pretty good deal considering other sites are charging $9.95 for moves with very little production value.

I totally agree with you on this point, and I'm giving second thoughts to my first post...People seem to be really happy with their purchase, and the preview is REALLY amazing, looks like pure magic !!! Maybe it's not that expensive after all (and with the current exchange rate, it only costs 3,60 €...I guess I can afford this without putting my whole life in jeopardy), and I NEED a good 4-for-4 switch to do DG's "Satisfaction Garanteed" !

Chris Kennerini

lol nice one ! :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results