Most Dangerous Cut

Genocide + Toxic Extermination (modified) + Babykiller

Are those actual cuts :p :confused: ?

Anyways I'm not a wiz at cardistry so don't expect much but my best would have to be a Sybil...but when I get it down mine will be my own cut to a WTHHTSybil 2 (or 1 never remembered the difference) to my own sybil display (realized that saying "my own cut" doesn't give you any idea of what I do but a sybil...oh well).

~PaCo

Jan 31, 2008
Mine would be the pressure fan cut, it always gets good reactions, plus another cut/display that I can't even mention on here....

(Also here are a bunch of other dangerous cuts )

Sep 2, 2007
My most dangerous cuts would be the Cotton Candy-sybil and [Removed due to offensive language]

I'm not sure if "gay" can be considered an offensive word since it's an official word, as for "fag", that's British for cigarette. Homosexual cigarettes for everyone!

No, The Homosexual Cigarette cut and Cotton Candy-Sybil do not exist, I was just continuing from Trashy's example, of naming cuts totally ridiculous things to make them sound cooler than they are.

I don't find any cuts to be dangerous, except for high-degree paper cuts.

I'm not sure if "gay" can be considered an offensive word since it's an official word, as for "fag", that's British for cigarette. Homosexual cigarettes for everyone!

No, The Homosexual Cigarette cut and Cotton Candy-Sybil do not exist, I was just continuing from Trashy's example, of naming cuts totally ridiculous things to make them sound cooler than they are.

I don't find any cuts to be dangerous, except for high-degree paper cuts.

What about stamp cuts?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results