RIOT by Dan Hauss - Details & The Dizzle - Friday, October 31st

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tonight is Friday, October 24th - and this a quick update on the next 1-on-1 release. As we mentioned last week, this next one's a big one. It's a feature length instant download by Dan Hauss - and it's entitled RIOT.

One card visually rises to the top of the deck, with no cover, with no funny motions, and with unbelievable finesse. The 1-on-1 download is longer than most of our feature length DVD's, and it's one of the strongest effects we've yet released in the 1-on-1 section.

The full length preview video will be posted at the time of release on Friday, October 31st at 11:00pm EST. After you're done trick-or-treating, check this out. You will NOT want to miss it.

Jan 19, 2008
So all this hype for 1on1 this week...just for it to be delayed 1 more week??!! Why hype it for this week!?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Why the hell did bayme hype it when we have to wait another week?

LAME LAME LAME.

We actually tried to get this ready for this week, but in the end we were not able to get it up to our standards in time for release. I know - quality over quantity, how lame are we? As much as we wish they would, videos don't create themselves, and this week the theory11 hq moved across the country to Las Vegas, NV - so we had much on our plates already!

We'll always favor waiting an extra week than releasing something just to release it; we do our damndest to work as quickly as possible, but we have to keep quality of production, instruction, and content in mind. This one's a brilliant effect - and it's worth all the time in the world to get it right.

Sep 1, 2007
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed, but I can definitely wait another week, especially if we're getting something for Dan Hauss.

Remember, T11 does this for us. I think it's not too much to ask for a little patience. Besides, we all know it's going to be good.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
We actually tried to get this ready for this week, but in the end we were not able to get it up to our standards in time for release. I know - quality over quantity, how lame are we? As much as we wish they would, videos don't create themselves, and this week the theory11 hq moved across the country to Las Vegas, NV - so we had much on our plates already!

We'll always favor waiting an extra week than releasing something just to release it; we do our damndest to work as quickly as possible, but we have to keep quality of production, instruction, and content in mind. This one's a brilliant effect - and it's worth all the time in the world to get it right.

just wanted to say i appreciate the dedication to quality. Half the people here complain about half-baked 1-on-1's and then complain about having to wait for good ones. I say take as long as you have to as long as you deliver the goods, and just like Chow's house of Kung Pow, T11 always delivers.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results