theory11 Roundtable Discussion - Jason England

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
My question probably wont get answered but.

1) Why do you prefer, traditional table card cheating magic over, the newer more visual magic as seen on TV?

2) How did you first get noticed, with you're sleight on hand ability and what was your first big break?

Aug 31, 2007
I think this is a trouble that all of us face, quitting.

What is your motivation to go on and never quit when doing something hard.

Dec 7, 2007
New Zealand
If you could change your last name to any other country, what would it be?
(Is that too off topic?)
What do you think of all the exposure nowadays?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i know this is off topic but i figured id include it in this thread.. we've had round tables from just about everyone possible, even special guests which is great.. but aren't we all overlooking one person....? How about a roundtable discussion with a one mister Jonathan Bayme... i for one would like to ask our esteemed CEO some questions and see whats on his mind. anybody else agree?

i know this is off topic but i figured id include it in this thread.. we've had round tables from just about everyone possible, even special guests which is great.. but aren't we all overlooking one person....? How about a roundtable discussion with a one mister Jonathan Bayme... i for one would like to ask our esteemed CEO some questions and see whats on his mind. anybody else agree?

I second that.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The podcast has been posted - great discussion tonight. To listen to it now, click this link, or right click here to download the MP3 directly.

Tonight's prize goes to dejavu05 - check your inbox now for your 1-on-1 download. Enjoy - and let us know what you think of this discussion.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
This was one of the top podcasts in my opinion.

JB asked some good meaty questions and Jason is a straight shooter with a plethora
of knowledge and unreal skill. Thank you both for sharing and the insight!!!

JasonEngland

theory11 artist / card mechanic
Nov 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Hey guys,

Thanks for all of your questions. I hope JB and I were able to answer most of the more relevant ones in the time that we had.

I'll be happy to answer any more questions that are specific to the second deal (or any other move for that matter) if you have them.

I'm not on the forums that often, but I'll check back from time to time and answer any that I find.

Jason England

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results