THREAD - Protected Forum Access Information

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings!

I am proud to announce that the THREAD protected forum is now available. The forum is 100% secure, and no passwords are required for access. For all of you who purchased Thread through my website (waynehouchin.com), I will be working within the next couple of days to make this forum open to you as well.

On this thread (about Thread), I will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding Thread and I would love to hear your feedback.

Stay in touch and I'll talk to you soon.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Greetings!

I am proud to announce that the THREAD protected forum is now available. For all of you who purchased thread through my website (waynehouchin.com), I will be working within the next couple of days to make this thread open to you as well.

On this thread (about Thread), I will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding Thread and I would love to hear your feedback.

Stay in touch and I'll talk to you soon.

I was acually about to say what about people that bought it of your site but i cant wait.

Oct 5, 2008
Awesome, I would definitely like to check the forum out.

Wayne I wanted to ask you directly. Is mercerized cotton okay?

Oct 5, 2008
Cool! Thanks.

Enjoyed the DVD a lot Wayne. I remember watching the first Thread video on your site and being like "dude, I wanna do that!" Great effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 14, 2008
Dog River
Hey Wayno, does the sleight method look different from the geek method? what are the angles like on the sleight method, since the sleight method is 100% safe can any type of thread be used?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey Wayno, does the sleight method look different from the geek method? what are the angles like on the sleight method, since the sleight method is 100% safe can any type of thread be used?

Anybody with the DVD can answer that. To the spectator, the sleight method looks identical to the Geek method. The angles are fantastic, the only way a person would catch a flash would be if they were standing between you and your hand. Yes, any type of thread can be used for the sleight method.

David

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
A bit off topic but will the other products have protected forum pages?

Yes indeed - stay tuned for details as soon as more information is available. And major props to RZ for developing the system from scratch. Getting access to a protected forum requires no passwords and is 100% safe and secure.

Sep 25, 2008
Singapore
Hi Wayne..Just wanna ask that is there any difference if I use polyester threads for the geek method rather than those cotton ones? Will it hurt more? I'm having some trouble finding some cotton threads in Singapore..So maybe guys in Singapore that got thread can tell me where can I find cotton thread? Kept getting polyester threads in sewing shops..

Aug 23, 2008
Wayne......aww never mind my question would expose the method....i guess i'll wait till the protected forum opens for me.

Sep 1, 2007
the thing is I want to perform this effect on friday for a show, but I can't find the cotton thread anywhere. It's just polyester thread that I see.

the thing is I want to perform this effect on friday for a show, but I can't find the cotton thread anywhere. It's just polyester thread that I see.

Well, its really up to you then, but I think you should follow Wayne's instruction; use 100% cotton thread. Rather wait for the right stuff, a magician should never be too hasty you know! ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results