★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The time now is 11:11:11. The month is 12, but our year is far from over. We saved one Detail More for last; but not least. And we have not disclosed details Just yet. We have not mentioned it. Today, the curtain begins to be lifted. Look around you.

No Evidence. Only Propaganda.

The clues begin now. cerca/Trova...
_

Attachments

• cerca120308.jpg
    cerca120308.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,380
Sep 1, 2007
The time now is 11:11:11. The month is 12, but our year is far from over. We saved one Detail More for last; but not least. And we have not disclosed details Just yet. We have not mentioned it. Today, the curtain begins to be lifted. Look around you.

No Evidence. Only Propaganda.

The clues begin now. cerca/Trova...
_

Looks like someone's getting Jihky with it...

Maybe...

Hm...

Master Sergeant, first grade...

C

clarrus

looks like a E-5 SGT or a marine SSGT. Nice stack of ribbons too. At least a triple

C

clarrus

It's a dude in a military Uniform. It looks Marine. I think he's in a bird too.......

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Hum...I'll bet both my kidneys it's the Andrei Jikhs filmage. Him in some kind of russian uniform perhaps?

boy, oh boy - Do I love these puzzles :lol:
Gustav

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
well its obviously andrei jikh, he's done the rifle march thing they do in america, and does the paddidle flourish... its something to do with the army obviously with the stars and propaganda... maybe its the cold war II?

edit: well what a coincedence, post 666...

Jul 29, 2008
I think it's Andrei's DVD plus the spinning card, but maybe it might be DND, I don't really know... But the post Jonathan said was bad-ass. The line "There's no evidence...Only propaganda" sounded so sick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results