★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clarrus

I'm going to go ahead and say it has to do with unveiling The Wire. I have my reasons......

J

Joseph C

Hehe....

Ok, rumor has it that a video has been found along with the six pictures, does anyone know anything about it?

Yes. The video is where I got "XIII" from (as well as "PROPAGANDA"), which is why I was speculating that this is coming out on the 13th (since Theory XIII is just plum silly).

Of course, OTOH, maybe Andrew likes the FPS XIII (Computer Gaming World gave it a 3/5). Yell, "Hey Steve Rowland!" next time you're near him and see if he responds...

Aug 23, 2008
Just found the video! Holy smokes that looks cool. Still hunting... anyone else found a second video?

where do you guys even begin tolook for pictures?

I feel so left out because I can't even think of a place to start.

=\

-Kevin

Artist Profiles.

Also, no more Rick Roll links. It's been way to over done in this thread. Once is funny, Twice is kinda funny and the rest after that just increases the amount of times you want to punch that person in the face. Plain and simple :p.

-RA69

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
im guessing new artist maybe.

Daniel and Andrei aren't from america so the US military thing wouldn't make scence. Also I think it is a magic DVD because Propaganda means to Lie to make people believe you or to get people on your side

im guessing new artist maybe.

Daniel and Andrei aren't from america so the US military thing wouldn't make scence. Also I think it is a magic DVD because Propaganda means to Lie to make people believe you or to get people on your side

No, propaganda is the dissemination of information aimed at influencing the opinions or behaviors of large numbers of people. As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda in its most basic sense presents information in order to influence its audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or gives loaded messages in order to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the cognitive narrative of the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda.

Propaganda is the deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
No, propaganda is the dissemination of information aimed at influencing the opinions or behaviors of large numbers of people. As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda in its most basic sense presents information in order to influence its audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or gives loaded messages in order to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the cognitive narrative of the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda.

Propaganda is the deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist.

did you just copy that from wikipedia, because i looked it up there afterwards and it was that word for word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results