★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2007
Just watched both videos... The second one definitely confirms one of the artists but does anyone know what's up with the binary? I translated it and got the same thing from the first video...

C

clarrus

I could hope that because of the military reference that's it's a USO tour in Iraq/Afghanistan but I doubt it.........

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Maybe its all a concpiracy and there really is nothing. Maybe Andrei, DM, and JB just enjoy playing with our minds up to the point of madness.

I BeLieVe that this will soon start a RIOT and we will all begin to Panic because of all this PROPAGANDA. Trust me... I'm a Prophet that way. I can tell when things aren't going to remain under Control. I'm a Witness to many things I have predicted. I believe the Distortion of what is PROPAGANDA clues and what isn't will soon destroy us all. *Sigh*. I feel eXiled because I'm the only one who believes this. Soon we will all Digitally Dissolve into nothingness as we die trying to figure out what PROPAGANDA is. This Thread is starting to become really DANGEROUS. This is so dramatic it should be made into a 3 movie Trilogy about how we tore our lives apart, but restored them when PROPAGANDA was finally shown in all its glory it. We will call it... TnR.

-Doug

edit: I give myself post of the year for this post.

You for got to put Dangerous and Exile in there.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Yes, I've seen the second video.

It is without a doubt, that person. I don't wanna say anything but there's one extra tell-tale sign.

Found the next clue. Too bad I suck at b****y.

-Sam H

Aug 31, 2007
Yes, I've seen the second video.

It is without a doubt, that person. I don't wanna say anything but there's one extra tell-tale sign.

Found the next clue. Too bad I suck at b****y.

-Sam H

Maybe it is just me, but I feel that both videos confirm the artists... By the way, Sam, check your PM's

Sep 13, 2008
I haven't read all the pages, but I have read a few. From the ones I have read, I didn't see Doug Mckenzie mentioned anywhere. It could have something to do with him, as his initials are DM. Everyone just seemed to be thinking Daniel Madison. I am just throwing out another idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results