Experience with D&D customer service?

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Hello!

I were wondering what kind of experiences you have had with Dananddave.com´s customer service?

I did order the paper engine and some smoke and mirror cards from them almost 6 weeks ago, with the FASTEST and most expensive shipping they have to offer which is like 25 dollars or something. And they have not arrived yet.

I have been trying to send them an e mail but no answer. And about 10 days ago i did register to their site and submited a ticket, 10 days ago. Still no answer.

Anyone else have this experience? How long does it take for them to respond?

I know this should be posted at their forum but for some reason i could not logg on atm.

Im not bashin D&D or anything, its just pretty frustrating.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hello!

I were wondering what kind of experiences you have had with Dananddave.com´s customer service?

I did order the paper engine and some smoke and mirror cards from them almost 6 weeks ago, with the FASTEST and most expensive shipping they have to offer which is like 25 dollars or something. And they have not arrived yet.

I have been trying to send them an e mail but no answer. And about 10 days ago i did register to their site and submited a ticket, 10 days ago. Still no answer.

Anyone else have this experience? How long does it take for them to respond?

I know this should be posted at their forum but for some reason i could not logg on atm.

Im not bashin D&D or anything, its just pretty frustrating.

The same happened to me when I ordered the trilogy, It took like 25 das to arrive, and before that I submitted a ticket to their costume service, they replyed 2 days after telling me that they would check the order, and if it was too long, they would pay me the shipping price... I also ordered super fast shipping, they did'nt gave me the money thought, the package arrived a day after the reply...

I hope this helps, just wait, ill come eventually:D(paper engine is a great book)

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
I mean, there is no way that they could have sent it, because i order things with UPS or fedex several times a week in my job, and it always takes 2 - 5 days. Not 45 days.

Also i dont think it is Dan and Dave who works at the customer service. It seems like allot of people are having problems with them.

Sep 11, 2007
if i am not wrong, they are away for lectures (china). wait and see.

-cs

This is no excuse for them to neglect any customer service...let alone wait for a package that was to be delivered weeks ago. Dan and Dave apparently do all of the work themselves and have no staff. They should at the very least hire one individual to manage the business when they are not available. Perhaps it was sent to the wrong address? Maybe? i dunno....

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
These are the two experiences I have had.

- I ordered the system and 3 weeks later hadn't recieved it. I contacted support and Dan said they'd ship out another copy. I soon received a copy of it, no clue what happened to the other.

- I ordered a video for download, all of the others worked but this wouldn't. I started a ticket and put the urgency low, stating that I can't get the video to work. A few days passed and nothing so I upped the urgency to HIGH after that and about 3 weeks later nothing... I went back to check my Ticket and apparently they went ahead and deleted it. I had to submit a brand new ticket which took another 2 weeks before the issue was finally resolved.

D

Deleted member 2755

My service was great. Several months ago I ordered my Trilogy from Penguin. Several weeks ago, some bad stuff happened to my copy.:rolleyes: Well I submitted a picture of myself holding it to D&D support. Dan replied himself and said that he would send me one as long as I promised to buy D&D products from them from now on. They didn't have to do what they did, so out of respect for them, I will buy from their site for their own products. That was awesome.

-Doug

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
after reading all the experiences/feedback u guys had with D&D Customer Service, i dun think i'll ever wanna shop there. I, for one, is very critical when it comes to customer service.
T11 & Ellusionist hv got FANTASTIC customer service, they NEVER fail to reply longer than 2 days. But yeah, one of you mentioned D&D actually runs everything by themselves, and i agreed that they should've hired someone to run it when they're busy.

P.S. i still think it's no excuse tht they should at least reply to your tickets/e-mails, they have internet access in China.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Well, still no answer.

They did say on their forum that they had been away for lectures and they would spend all friday and saturday to respond on suport tickets, well almost 1 more week and still no answer on any of my suport tickets or emails.

Im pretty dissapointed and sad because im a huge fan of them and did choose to shop there to suport them.

So now its 8 weeks since i did place my order, again with the fastets shipping, 1 email, and 2 suports tickets. No answer. Im giving up.

Well, still no answer.

They did say on their forum that they had been away for lectures and they would spend all friday and saturday to respond on suport tickets, well almost 1 more week and still no answer on any of my suport tickets or emails.

Im pretty dissapointed and sad because im a huge fan of them and did choose to shop there to suport them.

So now its 8 weeks since i did place my order, again with the fastets shipping, 1 email, and 2 suports tickets. No answer. Im giving up.

Never give up!

Send another email, send another ticket...

I would be calling by now if i were you :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results