What do you want for Christmas?

Dec 18, 2008
Thank you Michael. But I'm afraid this Kris Kenner fella won't be laughing for me spilling the beans. And putting him on the spot.... :D

Merry Christmas!
Santa

Dec 18, 2008
So....in just over an hour EST, it will be Christmas. Santa just want's to say, I hope I didn't let any of you down. But, if I did, don't hesitate to let me know. In fact, I would greatly appreciate you letting me know if you didn't get what you want, so I can get it right next year. Anyways, feel free to email me at Santa@Idontreallycare.com. :D

Merry Christmas!

Santa

Dec 18, 2008
Hey! I didn't get any of my the things i wanted! Ok now Santa officially does not exist.

Yea, that's because you don't have a chimney. That, and your house was towards the end of the night and I had to get a move on. Sorry though...I'll make sure to stop by next year.

And yes, I most certainly do exist. I can take a picture of myself if you want?? I'll hold up a sign saying whatever you want...just for some proof. ;)

Merry Christmas!
Santa

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Yea, that's because you don't have a chimney. That, and your house was towards the end of the night and I had to get a move on. Sorry though...I'll make sure to stop by next year.

And yes, I most certainly do exist. I can take a picture of myself if you want?? I'll hold up a sign saying whatever you want...just for some proof. ;)

Merry Christmas!
Santa

hold up a sign saying "hi im jason england and i center deal happiness for christmas"

Nov 18, 2008
CA

Merry Christmas!
Santa

how about a sign that says:

"Got Ho?"

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!

Merry Christmas!
Santa

I have a chimney! And my house is in New York

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results