What do you want for Christmas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Santa, Dec 18, 2008.

1. -Santa
    All i want is another porper clip. Please!!!!!!!

2. Ha ha, Santa really is awesome.

3. And totally real, too. Right? Yeah?

4. yeah!!!!!!!

5. Well, I already know what I'm getting for christmas: an ipod and a Ruger 10/22...
    But what I'd want is a couple of packs of ghosts and black ghosts... and some white centurions...

6. want peace......

7. that's a good one. Can you give us all peace Santa?

8. My my my....a lot of wishes and so little time. Looks like Mrs. Claus won't be getting much sleep anytime soon, that's for sure. I would put some of those elves to work, but they're nothing but a bunch of unloyal asshats. Elves...their job is to build toys, assemble things, and do what I say. Feed the reindeer, take out the trash, wash my feet, scratch my back, etc. Not too complicated! But no, they want to go and get the the LPA involved! Pssh....bunch of BS if you ask me.

Anyways, sorry to ramble on. So much to do, with so little time. Speaking of time, it's "time" to unlock the liquor cabinet and get to work. ;)

With Love,

Santa (Mrs. Claus isn't in the loving mood right now)

9. That's what you think. ;)

10. I actually just got a Ruger last year. So far its been very reliable. I can just about shoot a cheerio right off the box. Just out of curiousity, is it for target practice or hunting?

11. ~My Wishlist~

2 bricks of assorted circle tallys
    1 brick of assorted arccos
    a brick of smoke&mirrors
    something signed by my idols in card magic D&D....and josh brand =D
    hmm..one of each custom deck from here and E to keep for a collection ^^
    a split spades (black)

thats pretty much it =)

12. Dear Santa, I want Clutch, Tagged, eXile and a pair of Guardians :D

13. Guys "Santa" is obviously Chris Kenner

*gosh*

:://manks

14. Gasp, then I was wrong... Not Ralph, but Chris... wait, Chris Claus? Sounds like a play on Criss Cross, :eek: We've been double crossed! lol

15. Proof that Santa is real, although I expected him to be fatter...

16. Well you can't have the cake and eat it too.

:://manks

17. According to "Drawn Together" Olive Oil would no longer look like that if she were to dress up as Santa. :p